Tweety's retail outlet

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We were in Boerne, Tx yesterday and saw Tweety's had a retail store on the west side of Boerne just off of Interstate 10. We stopped in and it really has a ton of RV parts at great prices. If you are in that area and in need of anything it is a great stop. We were able to get a new porch light lens (our was broken) for under $3.75. BTW I don't get anything from then this is FYI.

GOTTOYS

I stop in there at least once or twice every year when we are in the area. I'm always good for $300-400 bucks worth of stuff. Super friendly place with a huge stock of the latest and greatest. If I don't buy it in person I buy from them online...If you stop in tell Dan at the counter "Hi from Don in MN".

jimtoo

I was in Tweety's today visiting with the owner and others. Great bunch of folks.

AND,,, GUESS WHAT!!!! Roger (tweetybird) just purchased a CYCLONE. Taking delivery very soon. So he will be a family member also.

Jim M

pegmikef

,,, GUESS WHAT!!!! Roger (tweetybird) just purchased a CYCLONE. Taking delivery very soon. So he will be a family member also.

Jim M

Hmmm, Wonder if he'll extend the same discount Heartland does to HOC members . . .

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
i was in tweety's today visiting with the owner and others. Great bunch of folks.

And,,, guess what!!!! Roger (tweetybird) just purchased a cyclone. Taking delivery very soon. So he will be a family member also.

Jim m
Awesome!!!!