Road Warrior dealers in AL

I see Heartland has a team of people answering questions from time to time and hope they can answer mine. If not I see the Heartland owners are very welcoming and may also be able to answer this question.

I want a living area and my husband wants a garage for the side x side. We all have our priorities ;) So a toy hauler will make us both happy.

We went to the RV show here in B'ham and to a look at the Cyclone 3800. Very nice. But I would like to see a Road Warrior 415. I like the ebony decor and kitchen layout, at least online I do. I know the magic of cameras though. Anyway, I am having a difficult time finding one that is in our area. We don't mind driving to see one. But not sure about buying one that is not in our area, just heard it is hard to get service from a dealer if you did not buy one from them.

Will more dealers start carrying the Road Warrior in Alabama?

Thanks!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Astepatatime, welcome to the forum. As you have already found out, there is a lot of good information here along with a great bunch of Heartland owners.
I think you should give Heartland a call. Ask for the Road Warrior team. They will be able to tell you where the closest RW 415 is located.
Good luck in your quest.
Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
What Cookie said, also just a note that the Calera Camping World does sell Heartlands. Not sure if they have the RW though. Good luck with your search. Also If you do end up buying the RW or even if you don't, think about joining us for a Rally down in Gulf Shores. It is late next month starting on 26 April.

Thanks for the response.

Calera dealer was the one that had the CY3800 at the RV show. We were there in Sept or Oct and they did't have a RW and only show CY on their website. We will make a trip out there in a few weeks once March calms down. Nothing wrong with a Cyclone after all.;)

tcbrady

Hi Astepatatime,

the plan at this point is for Camping World of Calera to handle the Road Warrior product line along with Cyclone. We anticipate that product will be on the ground in April/May. Hope this helps with your questions and good luck in your product search (I hope you decide on a Heartland):)

best regards, Coley

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Greetings, so glad to see you are considering a Heartland product. Whichever you decide on, I think you will be very pleased. We have enjoyed our Bighorn since August 2010 and would not consider another company.

I would also like to extend an invite to you to come and join in our Rally fun down at Gulf State Park April 26th-29th. You can participate in our AlaMissiBamaSippi Rally even before you become a Heartland owner. It would be a wonderful chance for you to talk to other Heartland owners from around the country. If I can help in any way, email me at ahcooperii@gmail.com or respond on this thread or to hoganc on the forum.

Hogan Cooper
Chapter Leader- Mississippi/Alabama Heartland Owners Club

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
And here is a link to our Rally thread. Find post #1 to get details on the Rally.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...6-2012-to-4-29-2012/page8?p=193967#post193967

Hogan Cooper