Surgery for John today

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I would like all our Heartland friends to say a prayer for John today as he goes in for knee surgery. It is his right knee so there won't be any driving in his immediate future. Hope he recovers quickly so we can get on with the camping season.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Deb and John, I hope the surgery comes out good. You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers! And yes hurry up and get the recovery done and get back at it. There is far to much fun out there to be had, than staying at home. Thats no fun!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Our prayers are with John and you for a speedy recovery. I guess you will have to sit on his lap and help him drive, LOL.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You've got it! Praying all goes well. Looking forward to seeing you two again soon!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Prayers come from here. I had it done 2 years this July, and I did just what the Dr. said and I was up and camping in 4 weeks...of course with limited activity.. Take those pain pills John, it helps alot in the recovery.

karen a/k/a herbiesrig

SilverRhino

Definitely in our prayers! I had my right knee replaced on January 5th....I was able to drive two weeks later to therapy. I started back at the gym two weeks ago....riding the bike and lifting weights with no problems. Yesterday I saw my surgeon and he said I was clear to do whatever I wanted....."Just don't fall on it". Follow the therapy and you will be up and around in no time!!

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. The hard part is listening to the physical therapist when they tell you to get out of bed tomorrow! and start moving. However that is the best thing for it.

tom & mary

hillsonwheels

Porthole.........John would be the first to tell you that he'd never go there, good knee or not! :rolleyes:

John..........saw the pic in the recovery room...........and, YOU REALLY LOOK GOOD IN THAT DRESS!!!!!!;)

For sure, you are in our prayers............Debbie too............so don't be too much of a grouch. So, get 'er did and, Let's go camping!

Dick

moose53

John and Debbie,

Prayers for a speedy recovery!! Camping season just around the corner.

Harvey and Jan

gschaaf

Our prayers are with you both and hope John you have a quick recovery. If you guys need anything give us a call we're only an hour away.