• Number of sites held: 30
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 5/5/2012
  • Potluck time: 6:00
------------------------------
  • Event Leader: jdawson(click to contact)
  • Phone Contact John or Lori at # 831-440-9268
Additional Info:
This Event is being held in Gilroy Ca next to over 100 outlet stores and See Grins Rv Dealer ship. See Grins Rv is having a dealer open house starting on May 5,2012 and we are invited to attend the open house on Saterday and have lunch at their new indoor show room. With all the new products that Heartland has, it will be a fun weekend to kick tires and talk about the new products. We hope that you might bring a freind to the rally and be able to introduce them to the Heartland Family.

Saturday night dinner will be meat and chicken bbq supplied by See Grins Rv along with pot luck by our group.
Please Contact John or Lori as time is running out.

1. John and Lori Dawson
2. Dale and Jenny
3. Bill Knight
4. Chuck and Donna Hale
5. Rod and Donna
6. Art and Teresa Mitchell

Last edited:

wdk450

John:
I am trying to go to as many Heartland area rallies as I can this year in my region. Count me in. Is this a regular RV park, or spaces that See Grins has?

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi John,
Sounds like fun, count us in. The Gilroy Outlets were always a fun destination of ours. It could be an expensive weekend for me. Do we call and make reservations ourselves or do we go thru you ? We plan on arriving on 5/4 and departing on 5/6

Thank You Chuck & Donna Hale

wdk450

For the gang in Southern California that might be interested, Gilroy is within pretty close driving distance of the Monterey Bay area (about 30 miles), Santa Cruz (Boardwalk, drive-on ocean pier, and beach) and the Santa Cruz mountains (Redwoods). There is a toned-down theme park in Gilroy, perfect for families with younger kids (here is a link: http://www.gilroygardens.org/ ).

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Thanks for your questions. Yes this is a regular rv park with 50 amp hook ups. And Yes this could be an expensive weekend with all the stores in the area.
Thanks again

Dale and Jen

Funtimers
Hi John and Lori
Not sure if we can make it or not but will put it on our calendar and let you know. Love See Grins! It's the place to go for anything related to Heartland or RVs. Randy's new showroom is awesome!

rarnold

John,
We enjoyed the Oroville rally so much, I'm trying to talk my DW into attending Gilroy. How many sites are still available and what is the name of the park we need to make arrangements with? Hope to see you all there.
Rod

jdawson

Time is running out to attend a great time in Gilroy Ca with all the outlet shoping and See Grins Rv Open House the largest indoor show room with all Heartland Products.
Contact John or Lori at 831-440-9268

Thanks Again

We would like to attend, Arriving on Thursday May 3 if possible, and departing Monday May 7. We have been waitng to hear from you about the deposit required, if extra dates are available, where to send the deposit, etc.
Thanks,

Jack & Bev Reed (xraisingrower)

jdawson

Hi Jack and Bev
We are glad thet you can attend it is going to be agood time.

See you there

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
John,

I noticed you put our names down on the list of attendees, told you we're not sure yet if we could make it, we'll let you know. PLEASE answer the questions that are asked... "are there extra dates available?...cost per night?...is there a deposit required?... where to send deposit? Being that this is a "Chapter Rally"...will there be any activities other than going to See Grins & a potluck? Do you make the reservations with the park or does everyone call in their own reservations???? Everyone needs answers!!!! :)

Last edited:

jdawson

Hi everyone
Sorry that i have been of of the computer but very busy. As of now the rates are 37.00 per night with 10 or more rigs. We are still trying to get the 10 rigs. I ame making all of the resurvations so if you havent posted and said that you are coming you need to do so as soon as possible.

Thanks

John and Lori

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
OK!

1. So, what is the cost PER NIGHT WITHOUT 10 RIGS???? Everyone needs to know this!
2. Will there be any OTHER activities other than going to See Grins & the potluck BBQ?
3. WHAT is the DEADLINE date for reservations?
4. WHAT is the COST for additional nights??

I guess we can all go to the Gilroy Outlets for some shopping if there are no other activities!! :) John...how bout if some of us get together on Friday night and go out for dinner?? Remember that nice Italian Restaurant in Morgan Hill where they had that young guy singing for our group (at my Coyote Valley RV "campout")...he was AWESOME!!!! We all loved the excellent food there!

Teresa

Hi everyone
Sorry that i have been of of the computer but very busy. As of now the rates are 37.00 per night with 10 or more rigs. We are still trying to get the 10 rigs. I ame making all of the resurvations so if you havent posted and said that you are coming you need to do so as soon as possible.

Thanks

John and Lori

jdawson

Hi All
Right now the only thing planned for friday is a meet and greet and then people can go out to dinner, or hang around camp. On Saturday we will be going to See Grins around 11:00 for a tour and lunch. Dinner on Saturday will be chicken and tri tip, garlic bread and pot luck salads and dessert.
Thanks for asking.

Trailer Trash

teresa, the big event is every one watching as art signs the check for the new landmark

Floyd,
Remember you are talking to the guy with a fat wallet and short arms, also I did NOT win my share of that big lottery, my truck will not pull a Landmark, but the biggest problem is I am cheap !!! :p
Art

Dale and Jen

Funtimers
Hi John and Lori
Sorry to report that we won't make it. Had the transmission replaced in the truck a few months ago by Ford and it's back in the shop....they are tearing the transmission apart to figure out what's wrong. :( I know you all will have a great time.

Jenny and Dale

jdawson

Hi Dale and Jenny
Sorry you had truck problems Art and Terssa told me when I got to the rally. We all had a great time and I know that I ate to much, but that is the same at all rallies. Hope that you get the truck fixed and can get on the road soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.