Getting Started In 2012

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I have some of our travel planned. You are welcome to come join us wherever we are!

Chapter Leader Summit (Everyone is invited to Join Us) Oak Creek Campground, Bowmansville, PA - April 6th-9th
Delaware Campout, Killens Pond State Park - April 27th-29th
Virginia Rally, Virginia Beach, VA - May 18-21st
Memorial Day Weekend at Copake KOA, Copake, NY - May 25th-28th
Pennsylvania Rally, Bedford, PA - June 8th-10th
New York Rally, Lake George, NY - June 15th-17th
4th of July at Sea Pirate, West Creek, NJ - July 3rd-8th
Maryland Rally, Berlin, MD - August 24th-26th
Hershey RV Show - September 14th-16th
Northeast Region Rally, Copake, NY - September 25th-October 1st
New Jersey Rally, Cape May, NJ - October 19th-22nd

There will be more and we'll keep you updated as we make plans!

MandJ

Hey Deb and John,
Looks like you have some great things coming up in your future. Our plans for the summer are still up in the air. We are planning around the arrival of grandchild number 3 in September. We will have a busy summer helping our daughter and son in law plan, but we will still get some traveling in. See you in Delaware!

John just gussied up our signature. What do you think?

Marie and John

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our 4th of July plan at Sea Pirate is growing!

John and I will be arriving on June 29th and staying the weekend. Heading home on Sunday (work on Monday and Tuesday). We will return to Sea Pirate on Tuesday afternoon and will stay until July 8th.

John and Mary Ann Proto will be arriving on Saturday, June 30th and staying until the 8th.

Jim and Colleen Marigliano will arrive on the 3rd (I think) and will stay through the 8th.

Holiday sites book fast so call Sea Pirate 609-296-7400 if you would like to join us for the holiday weekend.

We are currently at Sea Pirate and they made some nice improvements to the 500 section over the winter. Guess who's here???? Tom & Mary Steib (NJ Chapter Leaders), D'Amelio's (#1537) and Hickey's (#1795). They are camping with their Good Sam Chapter and we have enjoyed meeting everyone. We came here with a Bighorn work plan, so we haven't visited as much as we normally would because we are sticking to our work plan. I have waited long enough for those towel bars...... Thanks to all of them for their kindness!

cjhicks

Deb, You can add us to the list we will be arriving on Sun. July 1 and staying until the 8th , Site 524. Hope we dont run out of RED SOLO CUPS
Our 4th of July plan at Sea Pirate is growing!

John and I will be arriving on June 29th and staying the weekend. Heading home on Sunday (work on Monday and Tuesday). We will return to Sea Pirate on Tuesday afternoon and will stay until July 8th.

John and Mary Ann Proto will be arriving on Saturday, June 30th and staying until the 8th.

Jim and Colleen Marigliano will arrive on the 3rd (I think) and will stay through the 8th.

Holiday sites book fast so call Sea Pirate 609-296-7400 if you would like to join us for the holiday weekend.

We are currently at Sea Pirate and they made some nice improvements to the 500 section over the winter. Guess who's here???? Tom & Mary Steib (NJ Chapter Leaders), D'Amelio's (#1537) and Hickey's (#1795). They are camping with their Good Sam Chapter and we have enjoyed meeting everyone. We came here with a Bighorn work plan, so we haven't visited as much as we normally would because we are sticking to our work plan. I have waited long enough for those towel bars...... Thanks to all of them for their kindness!