Heartland Now Shipping 2013 Road Warriors

taken

Just so everyone knows, we are on model year 2013 now. Picked up our 30C Friday and were surprised it was a 2013....

ILH

It must make a difference which model / assembly line it comes down - as our 305RW just arrived at the dealer and it is still listed as a 2012.

taken

I was thinking I'd be ahead of the game in the re-sale value area, but I like the unit so much I can't see that happening for a very long time.... :D

KiwiRVer

We just picked up our new Big Country, manufactured February 2012 and it is titled a 2013. I think this is so ridiculous as to be a total farce. It is time the the RVIA clamped down on this practice and ensured that people know that when they buy a 2013 it means it was built in 2013.

taken

We just picked up our new Big Country, manufactured February 2012 and it is titled a 2013. I think this is so ridiculous as to be a total farce. It is time the the RVIA clamped down on this practice and ensured that people know that when they buy a 2013 it means it was built in 2013.

Then somebody better "clamp down" on every car manufacturer in the world. :rolleyes:

KiwiRVer

Hi taken.

Actually this appears to be a purely US practice. In my (somewhat extensive) international business experience, describing a vehicle manufactured in 2012 as a 2013 model would be not only deceptive but actually illegal in most western countries.

Cheers
Craig

taken

Ok then. I stand corrected. Clamp down on every manufacturer in the US... LOL. Whatever. :p

ILH

We picked up our new 305 last Saturday. It is a 2013 model year. If you look at your serial number, the "D" designates 2013.