New Landmark Warranty

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm sure the door must be ordered also. That will take time for HL the get even before they can ship.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Camper51

What was the problem with your barrel door? My 2013 Key Largo came without the barrel cabinets. When I contacted Heartland about them, they didn't know what had happened. The barrel doors are being shipped to my dealer and I hope to have them soon.

Still waiting on this barrell door. I took the Landmark into the dealer on April 11th and it was ordered shortly after that. 6 weeks ago now. Poor Customer Service on the Warranty Departments part.

FordMan1966

The drawer under the refrigerator came out while traveling and hit up against it and cracked it. My 2013 Grand Canyon was missing the back splash in the kitchen and the roll up door in the kitchen (sits on top of the counter).

What was the problem with your barrel door? My 2013 Key Largo came without the barrel cabinets. When I contacted Heartland about them, they didn't know what had happened. The barrel doors are being shipped to my dealer and I hope to have them soon.

danemayer

The drawer under the refrigerator came out while traveling and hit up against it and cracked it. My 2013 Grand Canyon was missing the back splash in the kitchen and the roll up door in the kitchen (sits on top of the counter).
I hope you're not letting your rig sit at the dealer waiting for a new cabinet. We had a couple of cabinet doors replaced. They had to be ordered by size and finish and it took over a month - but they shipped them directly to our home and I installed them. In the meantime we were out enjoying ourselves.

sgtbigb

Hum, Just renewed my Tx plates online, no requirement for an annual inspection. Must be a county requirment.
We are new 2012 Landmark San Antonio owners and, FWIW, Texas legislated in 2011 that ALL towable RVs must have an annual state inspection to renew TX plates each year. I'm sure many RV owners may not be aware of this new law yet, and will be surprised when they try to renew their plates this year.

FordMan1966

Just got off of the phone with the factory warranty department and the claim was approved on April 26th. A month later and still waiting on the door. We are using the Landmark.
Going to Myrtle Beach next week for 2 weeks in it.

I hope you're not letting your rig sit at the dealer waiting for a new cabinet. We had a couple of cabinet doors replaced. They had to be ordered by size and finish and it took over a month - but they shipped them directly to our home and I installed them. In the meantime we were out enjoying ourselves.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Gene, the inspection sticker has a separate expiration date on it. It is a state requirement that all trailers be inspected for safety equipment and displayed on the trailer.

pegmikef

Gene, the inspection sticker has a separate expiration date on it. It is a state requirement that all trailers be inspected for safety equipment and displayed on the trailer.

Actually it is any trailer with a gross weight of 4800 pounds or greater