Picking up lazyboy recliners in the morning

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Well, the day has finally come. We are going to pickup our two new Lazyboy Recline-A-Way recliners tomorrow morning. Really excited about getting the new Pinnacle models for our BH. Never was too happy with the Euro chairs, so now we are looking forward to some "quality time" in our new recliners. I'll let ya'll know how it turns out. We have 10 nights away, in our home away from home, coming up for Easter vacation. :):rolleyes:

ncc1701e

Well, the day has finally come. We are going to pickup our two new Lazyboy Recline-A-Way recliners tomorrow morning. Really excited about getting the new Pinnacle models for our BH. Never was too happy with the Euro chairs, so now we are looking forward to some "quality time" in our new recliners. I'll let ya'll know how it turns out. We have 10 nights away, in our home away from home, coming up for Easter vacation. :):rolleyes:

Please post a picture of the recliners. Neither of us are happy with the euro chairs in our Sundance. We have looked at a couple different styles of chairs including a Lazyboy. I'm sure she will be very interested in the chair style. Thanks.

Tom & Millie

Rrloren

Please post a picture of the recliners. Neither of us are happy with the euro chairs in our Sundance. We have looked at a couple different styles of chairs including a Lazyboy. I'm sure she will be very interested in the chair style. Thanks.

Tom & Millie

We bought a pair of Lazyboys for our Sundance . I think they were the Avery model, not 100% sure , but they work great. When turned sideways the slides will come in without interference.

BHEWITTJR

We bought our Lazy Boy's last year and have never regretted it. Just like you we were just through with the Euro chairs. I don't rember which model the Mrs. picked out, but they fit with no problems. Enjoy your recliners and your vacation!

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
The Lazyboy's are settled in their new home. The slides are not fully extended because of the limitations of our carport where our BH lives. The color is lighter than it looks in the photo. It picks up the color of the leaves in the wallpaper accent stripe, and looks really nice. Extremely comfortable. Can't wait to enjoy them. The model is Pinnacle, and it clears the slides when I put them face to face, not back to back. The arms have a slight flare to them, so they fit better face to face. Another project successfully completed.
HPIM0124.JPG

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
I like the looks of those, could you give me the model number for those chairs. We have/had the factory recliner in our BH and they are just junk, we moverd the recliners from the house into the BH, but they are the overisze units, and we have to take the backs off to run the slides in.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Lazyboy Reclin-Away. It is a wall hugger which is a plus too. It is stationary, so no rocking, gliding or pivoting. We wanted to make sure it didn't move when we are in motion. Model #015512. We special ordered it and it took 5 weeks from order to delivery. Just in time for our trip in 2 weeks. Perfect timing. Wish you luck on your purchase. The back and seat are separate in the box which made it easy for us to put them into the BH.

jbeletti

Looking good Betty. We've used the Lazy Boys with the Recline-a-Way two, may 3 times in our past RVs. We really liked them. No we use the theater seating and like it too :)

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Since I am an employee of Lazy Boy furniture I would like to say Thank you to all you great folks for buying Lazy Boy furniture and helping to keep our bottom line looking good.We don't build recliners in our plant but we do build sofas,chairs and loveseats.FYI- Lazy Boy just celebrated 85 year in business last week.

navyAZ1

Lazyboy Reclin-Away. It is a wall hugger which is a plus too. It is stationary, so no rocking, gliding or pivoting. We wanted to make sure it didn't move when we are in motion. Model #015512. We special ordered it and it took 5 weeks from order to delivery. Just in time for our trip in 2 weeks. Perfect timing. Wish you luck on your purchase. The back and seat are separate in the box which made it easy for us to put them into the BH.

We tried to put our Lazy-Boys from the house in the BH but they are too wide and too deep so you can't bring the slides in, so we put the OE back in (YUK!). I guess we'll have to go shopping?

rick_debbie_gallant

quOTE=navyAZ1;246147]We tried to put our Lazy-Boys from the house in the BH but they are too wide and too deep so you can't bring the slides in, so we put the OE back in (YUK!). I guess we'll have to go shopping?[/QUOTE]

First of all, welcome home sir and thank you for your service to our country, God bless you.
I See you put your Lazy boys back in your s&b. What we did was take out the sofa, take out the OE and put in a couple of the theater seating electric recliners. We do not miss the sofa and if we have company Debbie and I will set in the dining chairs and our guest get the recliners. If we have over nighters the recliners are so comfy that if our guests dont want to sleep in them we will and they can have the bed. WFU!!