EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Hannibal - 9/21/2012 to 9/23/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

happykraut

Sally and Roy are on their way, I see she is capturing my Munzees up on I80. Hurry up and get here. It is lonely here. Bill and Barb dropped their rig off yesterday and then went home. Judi and I are the only ones here.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
and from the sounds of things (thanks to you) we won't be making any time tomorrow. She's already telling me she's going to have to stop at almost every rest stop. You are going to pay when we get to Hannibal!!!!!!

Looks like you've created a monster Bernie:rolleyes:. Git yourself a bottle of Fireball....the troops will be there soon enough.

Have a great time at your rally. We're leaving tomorrow for the rally in Fort Collins

olcoon

Yep we are on our way, should be there Thur...if I can keep Sally out of the rest areas! We only made it to Kearney, NE today. Had to stop at almost every rest area so she could Munzee! We've got some Fireball, but if this keeps up I'll have it, all our beer & anything else I can find gone before we get there!

Dave, have fun in CO, maybe we should have gone to that one, at least Bernie probably didn't leave a Munzee every 500 feet!!!

jimtoo

Yep we are on our way, should be there Thur...if I can keep Sally out of the rest areas! We only made it to Kearney, NE today. Had to stop at almost every rest area so she could Munzee! We've got some Fireball, but if this keeps up I'll have it, all our beer & anything else I can find gone before we get there!
!!

Roy and Sally,, what name are you using on the Munzee forum? I found this about a month ago,, downloaded and put one out yesterday.. have a couple more to put out for today I hope.

Jimtoo

happykraut

We are having an unofficial potluck dinner this evening around 6 o'clock. Grill your own meat and bring a dish.

olcoon

Jim,
I'm not doing it yet. My phone is from the Stone Age. Sally is sallybear on the Munzee forum. Be careful...Sally is ate up with it! I can tell from now on I won't be able to make any time going anywhere. 10 hours to go 300 miles, good thing we are retired & don't have any deadlines!!!

jbeletti

Hello Missouri Rally from us here at the Minnesota Rally. Here's wishing you guys a lot of fun this weekend!

Jim

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Jim. We are having a great time here. Tell Karen and Dan hello
from all of us in Mo. Plus all of the cheese heads up there.

bacaye

A big Thank You for a wonderful Missouri Rally. We had wonderful weather to go with wonderful friends and a wonderful time. Looking forward to next year's Christmas in Branson!!! A special thank you to the Hunter's for all their hard work. I hope next year I will be able to do more. Thanks..Bill and Barb...PS: Munzee is messing with my mind!! Actually, not in a good way for me but Bill is sure having fun. :)

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Since some of those at the Rally ask for this I have added to the original post and included the Forum user name and home town for those who attended.
Thanks to everyone who attended. What a great weekend!!!

Tumblebug

You can find some of the picture in my gallery.

//heartlandowners.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=55282

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Michaeland Daphna, glad you had such a good rally. Wish we had been there.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Glad you had a great Rally.. Sure miss seeing ya.. Just keep on truckin' down to Texas...

Dan, Karen and Herbie

donmerk

What a great weekend in Hannibal. Thank you Michael and Daphna. Looking forward
to many more rallies with a wonderful group of people.
Don & Diane Merk

happykraut

Looks like you've created a monster Bernie:rolleyes:. Git yourself a bottle of Fireball....the troops will be there soon enough.

Have a great time at your rally. We're leaving tomorrow for the rally in Fort Collins

Dave, I thought Roy was gonna hit me when they got here. He should realize how slim and trim she's gonna stay, chasing all them Munzees.

happykraut

Well, rally #8 for 2012 is all behind us. We had a great time. Thanks Daphna and Michael. I guess the Sweetheart Rally is next. Judi is wore out and has had enough for this season. I wanted to do one more in Oct in Texas.

donmerk

Michael & Daphna:
Just a note: Don & Diane Merk are from Manson, Iowa.
Just in case someone would be looking in Mason City for us. Not there!
We are in a small town west of Fort Dodge, Ia.
thanks.
D&D Merk

Status
Not open for further replies.