Center to center axle distance on 32buds

nomad188

Does anyone know the center to center on the 32 buds, picking up on 3/31/2012, my parking area kinda muddy and want to put 2x10's down first.

jimtoo

Hi nomad188,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Don't know the center to center, but the outside of unit is 8', outside of tire would be about 7'10", so if you set the outside of boards down at about 8'2" it will be awful close. Maybe someone that has one will measure for you.

Enjoy the forum and join us at a rally in your area,,, and also the national rally in Gillette.

Jim M

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
I think it's real close to 40" c2c, so 4'-5' long 2"x10"s should work. (5' long may work better in the mud)

CliffP

Welcome to the family and forum! Great place to learn everything you want to know about your North Trail.

I think it's real close to 40" c2c, so 4'-5' long 2"x10"s should work. (5' long may work better in the mud)

That's about what I got too (42"). I use a 5' and 6' stacked (if needed) for leveling. Agree 5' should work great on the mud.

Cliff