Looking for feedback from current Razor owners

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I don't know the differences between the Razor and the Cyclone heating systems. That being said, in my Cyclone there are 4 floor vents from the furnace. 2 in the kitchen, 1 in the front bathroom and 1 in the master bedroom. With the garage door closed, that heater will have the living area hot in no time! With the garage door opened, it takes just a bit longer. The furnace works great and I'm having no problems at all with air flow in any of the vents.

zigfreed

I am ready to by a 2008 3212sb. Do all 2008 Razors have heated under bellies? The trailer I am looking at does not have the little black boxes aft of the wheels how hard is it to gets those after the fact?

Big G

Big G
Hi Zig,
I believe the underbelly is heated, at least that's what the Heartland video says. I know mine is all covered and the heat ducts are below the floor.

The boxes are tough to come by, but you might check with the parts guy at the factory. They still put them on the Cyclones.
Regards, Big G

truknutt

Committed Member
I am ready to by a 2008 3212sb. Do all 2008 Razors have heated under bellies? The trailer I am looking at does not have the little black boxes aft of the wheels how hard is it to gets those after the fact?

If you climb under a Cyclone (3210 at least) you will see that these "black boxes" ride in 2 lengths of channel iron that are the width of the rig. The spare tire assembly also shares the iron allowing it to slide out to the side for easier access.

You may be able to get away with using 2 shorter sections for each box, but I'm not familiar with the Razor's undercarriage.

alkyspeed

Here is the link for Lippert Components. They are the ones that make the frames and boxes. Looks like you can order them without the spare tire center section. Check it out http://www.lci1.com/ ;)