How do you prevent stowaways?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We have been using UltraSonic electric mice gaget by Black and Decker for years. The only trouble it has to be plugged in 120V circuit with power.
Never have mouse while plugged in.
Put one of those in the Garage and all my squirrels ran to my neighbour's garage so I gave him one for his to. These are only available in US at WW. that I have located so far. It don't kill but surely creates problems for others.

We now have one in the bedroom, kitchen and the basement.
When I store my classics cars for the winter I place mooth balls around the outside of the cars and Downy dryer sheets inside. Never had a mouse in the cars in the last 7 years doing it and a nice fresh smell inside, who care about the outside.

I also keep one plugged into the outlet under the kitchen counter in the BH, while we're parked at our site. That's where they were entering the interior from the underbelly, as well as getting into the pipe chase for the W/D. I might stick one in the extra bulkhead outlet behind the basement walls to cover that area. At home, I put one in the garage, near the main door, and another in the attic above (after installing an outlet up there). Little buggers were getting up there, but their activities appear to have been curtailed since my traps have been empty for a long time now.

Any mouse that does feel lucky and venture further has to deal with Jaws & Claws.