StepDaddy Ladder for TV

wildwolfproducts

Is there a way to lock it on? Looks like a easy steal for a lot of people. But if it would work and be under my retrax bed cover. I may have to get one of those, for the wife. LOL You know we Men don't need help. Been thinking about adding something to help me get into the bed of the truck again.
Pete

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It's an easy steal if they can open the locked tailgate and remove a number of self-tapping screws. More likely to try and steal the whole truck.

Anyways, here's the installation, start to finish. You might want to attach the swivel plate to it and then figure out how far the extensions need to be set out before mounting the base plate to the tailgate. That will help you not have to relocate the plate after you've mounted it. DAMHIKT. Of course, the instructions tell you to mount the plate as close to the left (or right) side of the gate as possible. But I normally read instructions after things get FUBAR'd.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
as usual John, you are always finding ways to spend my money. Thanks for the info and sorry to hear you won't be in Alabama

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
as usual John, you are always finding ways to spend my money. Thanks for the info and sorry to hear you won't be in Alabama

If you do decide to buy, send me a PM and I'll give you my real name for referral. He rebates customers a little for each referral buyer they send for 12 months.

We were looking forward to Gulf Shores, but stuff happens unexpectedly and plans have to change. We're still going to maximize the use this summer at our normal site and will probably make the October get-together in Leelanau this year before pulling the rig back to storage.

If nothing else, Goshen next year for sure.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Of course, if you don't mind spending a couple of more dollars, you could just drop $50-60K on a new Ford :rolleyes:!