EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 10/5/2012 to 10/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Have y'all forgotten about lil ol' Delaware?? Don't have many signed up for our rally! I know it was last minute deciding if we would have our first one this year....but would like to see more bookings. The campground is not going to want to hold up our sites for much longer...so hurry and book today!!! We'd love to have you as our guest for the chapter's first official rally!!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Have y'all forgotten about lil ol' Delaware?? Don't have many signed up for our rally! I know it was last minute deciding if we would have our first one this year....but would like to see more bookings. The campground is not going to want to hold up our sites for much longer...so hurry and book today!!! We'd love to have you as our guest for the chapter's first official rally!!!

We're still getting treated for the Heat Exhaustion from last year:rolleyes:. (JUST KIDDING!!!!)Seriously, have to wait until we see how MIL enjoys going with us before we can commit. Do you know when the CG is taking back the sites?

dieselsweetheart

She didn't want to hold them for too long. I need to give her a call this week but when we chatted she wanted them back around the 10th of May...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ugh...We'll have to wait. Really want to come, but have to wait til after the VA rally. Hopefully everything will go well on our end and the CG will still have sites available.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
The Rally is still on the list of 'maybe' we will have to decide the last minute on how our returning schedule looks. Good Luck!

tom & mary

dieselsweetheart

Putting a challenge out there.....with the end of another w/e and another rally somewhere.....I'm challenging 2 rigs to sign on this week!!!! Can we get 2 owners to call the CG this week and book a site?? We have 4 attendees, can I get 6? Book now for Delaware's brand new chapter's first rally!!! You know you want to.....

dieselsweetheart

Met 50% of my sign-up goal of 2 for last week.....can I get 2 sign-ups this week??? C'mon folks...you know you want to see Delaware in the fall! The ocean water is still warm down here....

truknutt

Committed Member
We're waiting 'til the last minute! Just like the Re-up NCO, he knows he's gotcha so he waits 'til he needs ya (to make his mission quota)!

dieselsweetheart

A big welcome to the Delaware rally....Margaret and Arthur (sam n' sam)....!! We met these fine folks at the NY rally (their first Heartland rally) and are looking forward to being their hosts in Delaware! Thank you for signing on! Have a wonderful summer RVing! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.