Forum visual changes?

porthole

Retired
Is there a way to keep the previous version or is it a browser issue.
The new "all new posts? view is "bloated.

linuxkidd

During a forum upgrade that occurred last night, a template change occurred to the 'Search Results' template. This template is used for the 'What's New' link along with the recent activity pages linked under the 'Active Topics' menu item.

We will be reverting the template to the original view that everyone is used to shortly. Just will take a bit of time to get all the bits in the right place to recover the template.

Please accept our appologies on the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
LK

jbeletti

If you reduce your browser font size to say, 8 point (see below), everything's fine. I don't know what the complaint really is.

Just kidding!!!!! OMG - who can read that small? :)

Michael will get us fixed up soon. He's at his day job now, so he'll get to this as soon as he can.

I too apologize for the minor mess.

Jim

Google ChromeScreenSnapz024.jpg
Actual size

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Is it me or has the forum changed

Ok - what has happen to the forum? Mine changed last night after it kicked me out and now it looks real funny. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

porthole

Retired
Re: Is it me or has the forum changed

Yes, I already asked that. And I'm guessing, bedsides having posts disappear, that it is related to the now on Tapatalk availability.

I already posted this a bit ago,

JB - merge away.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/30546-Forum-visual-changes?p=241627&highlight=#post241627

jbeletti

Duane,

"Posts disappear"? Can you give me more to go on so we can look into that?

porthole

Retired

Jim,

I posted a question to Calvin and Judy. It was there when saved but when I went back later to see if they responded it was gone. And it no seems it might have been around the forum change.

There was another one, but .............

branson4020

Icantre Member

Jim,

I posted a question to Calvin and Judy. It was there when saved but when I went back later to see if they responded it was gone. And it no seems it might have been around the forum change.

There was another one, but .............

You mean this one?
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...2-to-7-23-2012?p=241619&highlight=#post241619

linuxkidd

Alrighty.... Turns out there was a missing 's' ... Crazy how one letter can throw so much off...

Please let me know if there are any other anomalies...

Thanks for your patience,
LK

porthole

Retired

You mean this one?
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...2-to-7-23-2012?p=241619&highlight=#post241619

Yes, that was the second post.

But it looks like the "Kidd" is on top of things and we are rolling along!

Boy that LK is on the move, thanks Michael (the normal view is back)!

Last edited: