Heartland Owners Forum - GOING MOBILE!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I looked at Tapatalk when it first hit the forum but, Jim when you talked about the vB one I went ahead and gave it a try. I will have to look into the Tapatalk version a little more.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Once you get used to the Tapatalk version you will love it! It made me a forum addict.:eek:

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

jbeletti

I looked at Tapatalk when it first hit the forum but, Jim when you talked about the vB one I went ahead and gave it a try. I will have to look into the Tapatalk version a little more.

Michael,

We had higher hopes for the capabilities of vb Mobile. But in reality, Tapatalk does a better job making vBulletin usable on a mobile that vBulletin's own mobile app.

Do yourself a kindness and spend the $3 :)

2psnapod2

I downloaded it on both my phone and also on my Kendal fire. Looking good so far. Like you said. Worth the coffee money!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
The App Store has both a standard an an HD version of Tapatalk optimized for iPad. Has anyone used or seen both versions? Is the HD version enough better to be worth it?Kristy

porthole

Retired
Do you really want your location public?When I had mine activated it showed almost exactly where I was in my house!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Go into your settings on the iphone and turn the location service off for the app. If you don't want your locations given out.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

2psnapod2

Are you concerned that it might show you In the thrown room? LOL

Do you really want your location public?When I had mine activated it showed almost exactly where I was in my house!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

linuxkidd

Well of course he's in the throne room, that's the best seat in the house.

Lk

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse brevity and typographical errors.

back2nature

Just downloaded Tapatalk for my Android phone. Not sure if I want to pay for it for the iPad too.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2