ATF: Big Country - clear plastic screen door inserts

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yes you can get from Heartland or Camping World the center slide part (would check with HL first if you are a HOC member so you can get a discount with your membership) if that what you are talking about. If you are talking about seeing some coaches with the clear top/bottom parts of the screen door, no - you have to engineer them. We have put them on about every coach that we have owned as an after market thing.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Yes you can get from Heartland or Camping World the center slide part (would check with HL first if you are a HOC member so you can get a discount with your membership) if that what you are talking about. If you are talking about seeing some coaches with the clear top/bottom parts of the screen door, no - you have to engineer them. We have put them on about every coach that we have owned as an after market thing.

Yep, a trip to Lowe's, (after seeing Nathans at the TN Rally), with a few pre measurements......the tricky part is the top, with rounded corners....used a dremel to shape....add some velcro to secure and they flex and fit into slots already on the doors. I think we spent about $25 on the plastic.

LOVE being able to keep "screen" door open when hot or cold outside!!
happy_face_new.jpg

B

bwwalczak

If you are talking about the clear plastic slider over the handle, you would have to contact Heartland service directly - 574-266-8726.

If you are talking about clear screen covers, this is an aftermarket accessory.

ChangingPlaces

I made new clear plastis sliders up when we fitted a deadbolt to our door.We had to lower the slider to be able to operate the lock. It's just like a window.
I am looking to make the opener a self closer as my DW is always on my case to close it.

rick_debbie_gallant

If you are talking about the clear plastic slider over the handle, you would have to contact Heartland service directly - 574-266-8726.

If you are talking about clear screen covers, this is an aftermarket accessory.

I have been trying to find info on these clear plastic inserts/covers for some time now. Can you please tell me who to call and the part number? Thank you in advance.

B

bwwalczak

Call Heartland customer service/parts at 574-266-8726.

They can help.