Picture of our Elkridge

Sandie

An Arizona State Park we often get away to...Fool Hollow State Park in Show Low, AZ. Very nice...full hook-ups

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sandie, looks wonderful! Love the pine trees!

May I make a suggestion... check your radio antenna, it seems to be pointing at a weird angle. It may be loose. We lost ours this year. An easy replacement from O'Reily Auto Parts, but just thought I should warn others.

Erika

Sandie

Thanks Erika...we will definitely check that out. I would have never thought that could happen, but anything is possible with RV's.

Wmnmy

Nice coach was this close to getting Eldridge but got a smokn deal on cyclone with generator

cooknsharry

O yes we have been camping (tent) for years in az and now having purchased a 2012 BH 3855fl we find that fools hollow in showlow ;)is the best grounds around. we will be there memorial wkend and have laborday locked in sites go fast nice elkridge

Sandie

O yes we have been camping (tent) for years in az and now having purchased a 2012 BH 3855fl we find that fools hollow in showlow ;)is the best grounds around. we will be there memorial wkend and have laborday locked in sites go fast nice elkridge
Yes they do go fast...we tried going up for Mothers day weekend but didn't really like the sites that were available, our favorite was booked :( but we are heading up this Friday instead...can't wait!!!