New to Forum - purchased an Elkridge

FordBRT

Hi - we are long time RVers - but new to the Hearland product. We just purchased a 2010 Elkridge 29RKSA and are eagerly awaiting our delivery date! I am interested in hearing from Forum members who have the same unit, experiences and any mods that anyone may have completed. Thanks all - look forward to learning from everyone!

Darren

Sandie

Re: New to Forum - purchaed an Elkridge

Welcome Darren...We recently purchased our Elkridge in January and so far we have loved it. Haven't really done any mods yet, still trying to get the inside organized to the way I like it...usually takes me about a year to get it to where I want it to be...hahaha, or maybe I should say to where I feel comfortable in where everything is. Anyway have fun with yours and please post some pics when you take delievery.

CliffP

Re: New to Forum - purchaed an Elkridge

Congratulations on your new Elkridge and welcome to the forum! Lots of mods have been done by forum members. Check our Jbeletti's and porthole's mods for starters. Happy camping and enjoy your new camper!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Darren!

We love our ElkRidge! A few mods we've done: upgrade the TV antenna to a Jack HD; added hose reel in the basement; added combination locks to the basement doors; added small shelves to the headboard for glasses and phone; replaced chinese made tires with Maxxis; and probably more, ask away, we are here to help!

Crumgater

We have the 2011 29RKSA and love it. This will be our 3rd season with the rig. Haven't done too much remodeling yet. We plan on replacing the big recliners with some wall-away / wallhugger models soon... hopefully this year if we find ones we like.