Group Siting for the National Rally

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Jim B. sent out an email to Chapter Leaders and posted on the forum for Ch Leaders to find out if there are groups of people who want to be near each other in Gillette. He is not making promises that it will happen and sites can't be changed once they are assigned which will happen the middle of May.

Some of the Chapter Leaders, slmayor, TessaM, and I, along with those who attended the NorCal Rally in March talked about it then.

We came to the conclusion that we would like to have the Pacific Region close together, but we also want to meet new people so we wouldn't request individuals be kept right next to each other. We thought that would be the best of both worlds.

Of course we could always invite other groups to join ours! For example, the group from BC consists of one rig! We only have a couple of rigs from WA, one from ID, and a couple from NV. Right now, there are six from OR and several from the combined regions of CA. I didn't look up the other states west of the Rockies, but you get the idea.

I could see all of us being near each other and close to the Mt Region too. I can also see us all picking up our lawn chairs and making a trip around the park to meet other groups. We could also host a Pacific Region Meet n Greet and invite the rest of the regions to join us.

If this does not sound like a good idea to you and you must be near friends from another group, please let your Chapter Leader know so they can communicate with Jim B. It's easier for him if he hears it from Chapter Leaders or Regional Directors instead of everyone calling him individually.

We need to hear from people by May 10, so Jim has all the info he needs in time to get sites assigned.

Thanks,
Kristy

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Pacific Region would be fine with us.

Preferably near our Fearless Leaders, John and Lori Dawson & Floyd & Carol Philbrook. Trace

loafer

We would also like to be with the Pacific region as well if possible along with Shovelguy .
Thanks
Bill and Maureen from BC

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Great! Keep the updates coming. The sooner we know, the easier it is for Jim.Loafer, I kind of figured you would want to be with shovelguy, but I didn't know if you wanted to join us or you guys had other plans. We would love to have you.Kristy

loafer

Hi Kristy
No other plans so if we can hook up with you folks great.We would like to be in the same area as Shovelguy.
Thanks
Bill

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Kristy, Like your plan!! If Jim can work it count Wyoming chapter in for the mountain region. Chairs work too.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hey Bob! How did you confuse us with Texas? We don't talk funny like you guys do!Kristy

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Trace,
Not trying to hijack the thread, but it's quite common for Texans to be proud of their state.