GOLF CART RENTALS - Gillette, WY

jbeletti

A new Golf Cart rental offer was sent tonight to all rally attendees. Below is the content of that email.

2012 North American Heartland Owners Rally
hoc_logo_color_x250.gif

2012 North American Heartland Owners Rally

Golf Cart Rental Offer

Hi Jon,

As you may have noticed during your initial registration for the Gillette rally, we are offering Golf Cart rentals. To date, only 9 attendees have taken one.

Since the initial offering of Golf Cart rentals, we renegotiated our rate for them and were able to lower the rate to $35.35 per day (rental, tax and fuel). Refunds were made to those who had already signed up at the higher rate.

I need to give final rental counts to the provider, very soon. As such, I must set May 17 as the last date that I can honor rental requests with certainty.

The campground is quite a walk from the rally hall - though a very short ride in the truck or on a bike. Or, in a Golf Cart.

Several attendees are sharing the cost of their Golf Cart rental with a friend. With two couples splitting the rental, the price is even nicer. In these cases, one party rents the Golf Cart and the other party pays the renting party for their half.

So how do I rent one Jim?

1. Visit this link to get to the rally registration site
  2. Log into your rally registration using the email address you registered for the rally with and the password you chose;
  3. Once logged in, click the Additional Services link;
  4. The next screen will be for the Golf Cart Rental. Select the rental period you want;
  5. Click the Continue button;
  6. Follow the prompts in the screens that follow to make your payment for your rental.
If you have trouble with the rental process, please contact Julie Hancock at club@heartlandowners.org. Explain where you are getting hung up. Give Julie your phone number. She will do her best to assist you.

See you in Gillette!

Thank you,

Jim Beletti
Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs
President, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:

jbeletti

Another oops!

When I posted this thread yesterday, I copied and pasted the thread title from the Rally Service thread and forgot to change the title.

So, I've fixed that now and posting this reply to my thread.

This is a GOLF CART RENTAL offer thread for the Gillette rally :)

Jim

jbeletti

Golf Cart Rentals are now closed

Hi Gillette Rally Attendees,

Golf Cart Rentals are now closed. We turned in our final numbers yesterday. Everyone who has rented one (24 of you) were sent an email that confirms your rental and what day your rental begins. All rentals end Saturday, June 16.

If you have rented a golf cart and want to add more days onto the front end of your rental, we can do that. Email Julie and tell her what date you want your rental start date to be changed to.