EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, las vegas - 10/19/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Thanks for hosting the event. This was our first event as we are new. Sharron and I had a great time! Hope to see you all again soon....

Greg, Sharron, and Katie...

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Floyd,
Shout out. You are the man. Great rally as always.

Your pulled pork and beef were great! Thanks, Trace & Teri

Next up, Temecula starting Thursday.

Last edited:

rockerdude

Floyd, I also would like to thank you for throwing the rally. Lori and I had a great time and look forward to meeting up with all the folks we met there at another rally sometime down the road!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Floyd & Carol,
Just wanted to say Thank You, the potluck was so good - I just wished I could have eaten more. The pulled pork and the brisket was the best, you did a great job with the meat! We even got to see your special apron, what a treat! All the food was Delicious - good cooks. Wonderful weather, great time of year to go to Vegas. It was nice seeing old friends and making new friends.
Thanks for a wonderful weekend. Chuck & Donna

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Floyd & Carol,
We just wanted to thank you AGAIN for putting on a wonderful rally! :) It was a great group of people and it was nice meeting the new members! Our 2 weeks in Vegas was not enough time to enjoy all that we wanted to do and see, so maybe next year we'll stay for a month! We also enjoyed spending time with you & Carol and Trace & Teri in Pismo Beach...all those dinners & chats we shared together was fun! Whenever you want to get together to go camping again...let us know!

Teresa & Art

Status
Not open for further replies.