Thank You To All Military Past and Present

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Thank you! God bless and watch over all our soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

rick_debbie_gallant

Thank you Herbiesrig. And to all my fellow combat in arms veterans from Vietnam, "WELCOME HOME AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY."
Peace on earth and good will to men.

To our current military, stay safe and return home to your loved ones, welcome home and thank you for your service.

truknutt

Committed Member
Nona & I are proud to say that we work with these fine young men & women day in and day out. These kids put their lives on hold all the time and ask for little in return; just a little respect & gratitude from their fellow countrymen.

Thank you Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen & Marines; past, present & future.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thank you to all our service men and women for keeping us safe.
US Army 1966-1970

lwmcguir

All the men in our family have been in the military. We certainly thank them and everyone else as well. My Daughter and her husband are both Majors in the Air National Guard currently.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you to all military personel and their families, who have sacrificed to keep America safe. Trace

robnmo

Agree, thanks to all that have served and are serving. We just got word yesterday our daughter heads back home from Afghan within the next week.

hriker

Thank you to all who have served and are serving now. Your sacrifice and service are appreciated.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks to all who served. It is greatly appreciated even though it is often unsaid.
US Army ASA Morse Code Intercept Operator O5H20