EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Hattiesburg - 10/18/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Well if ya'll don't mind, my wife and I would like to attend our first HeartLand Rally with you fine people. We have been invited by Hogan the chapter leader and talked to some friends, Kelly and Micheal Barnett(2psnapod), about going to a HeartLand Rally with a non HeartLand RV (DRV). Its a long story why and how we have a Mobile Suite and not a Heartland. We can tell it around a campfire at the rally if you want to listen.
But we would like to get everyone's or the majority's approval to come and meet the finest family (IMO) of Rv owners on the internet.

Thank You

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi YaShouldaGotaDiesel, by the time you have socialized and had tons of fun with this Heartland family, you will want to change your name to "YaShouldaGotaHeartland". LOL. I am positive that you will be totally accepted without any reservation, even though you have a SOB:p. (notice I said "have", and NOT "are") Besides, if you are the "finest family of RV owners on the internet" as you say, you most probably will add a certain amount of class at the rally. So welcome, hope to meet you soon.:cool:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Steve, looks like you are going to be meeting a whole bunch of great people, that will soon be part of your family!

GETnBYE

Well if ya'll don't mind, my wife and I would like to attend our first HeartLand Rally with you fine people. We have been invited by Hogan the chapter leader and talked to some friends, Kelly and Micheal Barnett(2psnapod), about going to a HeartLand Rally with a non HeartLand RV (DRV). Its a long story why and how we have a Mobile Suite and not a Heartland. We can tell it around a campfire at the rally if you want to listen.
But we would like to get everyone's or the majority's approval to come and meet the finest family (IMO) of Rv owners on the internet.

Thank You

Can't wait to meet you at the rally. I am sure you will have a great time. See you there.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Thanks Eric for the laugh and the miss quote of my last sentence.:eek:

Hi YaShouldaGotaDiesel, by the time you have socialized and had tons of fun with this Heartland family, you will want to change your name to "YaShouldaGotaHeartland". LOL. I am positive that you will be totally accepted without any reservation, even though you have a SOB:p. (notice I said "have", and NOT "are") Besides, if you are the "finest family of RV owners on the internet" as you say, you most probably will add a certain amount of class at the rally. So welcome, hope to meet you soon.:cool:

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
My fellow Heartlanders....be good to Steve & Nonna - they're good people! Sure wish we could be there to rally with you!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Just to clarify for those wondering, SOB in Heartland Owners terminology means Some Other Brand. We really do welcome you Steve and Nonna!:cool:

2psnapod2

But that SOB is a really nice looking coach. We had a chance to go thru it and it is a great looking unit.

GETnBYE

My fellow Heartlanders....be good to Steve & Nonna - they're good people! Sure wish we could be there to rally with you!

Kelly, You know we will be good to Steve & Nonna.....right after they get thru the secret initiation,:eek: opps, did I let the cat out of th bag. :p:p.
OK, Just kidding, but we will miss you both at the rally, it won't be the same without you.

GETnBYE

Denny and Ann Olvany will be with us at the Fall Rally.

Yea, Ann and Denny, can't wait to see you both!

I looks like we will have tons to celebrate at the rally, let me count.........help me out by adding any celebrations. Looks like we will need a big cake and lots of different hats for this party!

1. Someone is having a Birthday????:confused:
2. We have the new
Virginia Chapter Leaders that will be with us.
3. A graduate who has chosen to spend the celebration with fellow heartlanders at this rally! I am guessing they might have been prom King and Queen!
4. Several that this will be their 1st Rally with AlaMissiBamaSippi Group.
:)

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Eric, I have no doubt you did not mean any harm to me. I enjoyed your humor. My last sentence in my first post (in over a year) was meaning that Heartland owners are the finest family on the internet, not me. Sorry if I wrote that wrong for anyone to misunderstand.

Just to clarify for those wondering, SOB in Heartland Owners terminology means Some Other Brand. We really do welcome you Steve and Nonna!:cool:

2psnapod2

Steve, hopefully you get a pullthru site. Those Heartlanders like to do a little judging contest on how good of a backer you are. So good luck!

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
help me out by adding any celebrations. Looks like we will need a big cake and lots of different hats for this party!

1. Someone is having a Birthday????:confused:
2. We have the new
Virginia Chapter Leaders that will be with us.
3. A graduate who has chosen to spend the celebration with fellow heartlanders at this rally! I am guessing they might have been prom King and Queen!
4. Several that this will be their 1st Rally with AlaMissiBamaSippi Group.
:)
5. We will have several couples that will have attended all three AlaMissiBamaSippi rallys. Not too late, Michael and Kelly.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Well, this is our first Heartland rally ever, and sounds like we picked a lively and fun group to do it with. Hogan, you wished for some Nawlins. Flair, we CAN BRING IT! Looking forward to having a great time away from the chaos from Isaac, and meeting and making some new friends. We will arrive early Thursday in site 80.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Dog gone it! Jim and Nancy, sure wish you could join us. We are really excited. Harry is taking two days off from school for this. You know I will take advantage of that. I can't ever pull him away from teaching. We hope for a beautiful October weekend.

2psnapod2

Jim, are you sure? We all know that you have an issue with remembering important dates. Like maybe dates like your anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.