EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/25/2013 to 4/28/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Jerry, I replied to your PM with some information. We certainly hope you will plan to Rally with us; your friends too. We had a great Rally last year with many states represented; from Michigan down to Texas and Florida to Virginia. This time of year is great because many of the snowbirds are making their way back north and this is a great stop. Hope to hear from you soon.

ATLJOHN

Please count John and Judy Firth in as well. We are Jerry and Mary"s friends.

See you all in April.

hogan

John and Judy,
i have added you to the attendees list. Happy to have you joining us for the Rally. i will advise when it is time to make reservations at the park. Thanks for your interest.

hogan

I just added Wayne and Nita Cooper to the Gulf Shores Rally attendees. We are headed toward beating our rig count and state count from last April.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Hogan and Donna;
Looks like you are filling up. We want to come to your rally. I haven't had time to even think about much other than getting ready for retirement, getting new truck going, and our rally. Whew! Give me a couple of days to get it worked out. We had a blast last year.
Mickey and Bonnie

hogan

Thats great Mickey. We anticipate even more rigs than last April. I look forward to you giving me a confirmation. Remember, no need to make reservations until next March.

MCTalley

Hey Hogan, you can put Malcolm and Valerie Talley (HOC #2267) on your list of attendees. We'll plan on making the drive down there for the rally. Will probably be our first rally (can't make the Hattiesburg rally next month due to me being out of town on business).

hogan

Attention AlaMissiBamaSippi Folks, we have new members Malcolm and Valerie Talley, brand new HOC members, MCT on forum and owners of a new Big Country. They live in Wetumpka, AL and will join us at the Gulf Shores Rally. Send them a welcome.
Malcolm and Val, I have posted you to the attendees list for the April Rally in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Look forward to meeting you there. Wish you could have made the Hattiesburg Rally, but understand work comes first. There is no need to make your park reservation until around March 1st. I will advise everyone when the time is right. Congrats on that new rig.
Hogan

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Malcolm & Val you're in good hands! The Alamissibamassippi group are some good people!

VKTalley

HI everyone, thanks for the awesome warm welcome! Malcolm and I are looking forward to meeting everyone at the Gulf Shores rally.

Valerie Talley

Rodbuster

Please add us to the list. We have heard great reports from those who attended last year. Looking forward to it!!!

hogan

You are on the list. Look forward to having you rally with us. No need to do a reservation until around March 1st. I will notify everyone when time is right.

hillsonwheels

Add the Hills to the attendee list, please. We'll arrive on the 24th and depart on the 29th. Miz Debbie would not make a site assignment. Sorry we missed the AlawhositsMissawhatsit. Hope to make up for it this go round!!! And, we don't have a clue as to what we'll bring to any pot luck dinner!!!! :rolleyes:

hogan

Woohoo!!! AlaMissiBamaSippi is honored to have you coming to our Spring Rally on the Beach. I feel sure you will have a large time. But you need to start practicing saying our chapter name. Alamissitballiwhickit.

NJgalinAL

Hey Hogan...I know that Bob and I will be there, but I want to make it official. I looked through all the posts and didn't see one from him. Don't want you to think we forgot.

Barb Mansolino

hogan

I have you in attendees list already; you are about 3rd on list. We really enjoyed seeing you two again and happy to see you are planning on Goshen. Signup will open in December. Bob's demonstration was very beneficial. Will be working on write-up. How would you pronounce your forum name? I cant get past NJG

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Hogan, Please put the SOB's down for attending another one of your Great Rally's in April.
And two t-shirts size 2xl for my wife and a large for me.
;)

hogan

Hogan, Please put the SOB's down for attending another one of your Great Rally's in April.
And two t-shirts size 2xl for my wife and a large for me.
;)
I will not let you get me in trouble. You will have to decide who gets the 2xl. I will gladly post you to the attendees list. We look forward to having you with us again. We have to get a commitment out of those Tejas transplants too.

Status
Not open for further replies.