EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/25/2013 to 4/28/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Alright I'll go to work on the want to be Texass's.
What do you mean get you in trouble about tee shirts? Not little ol' me!

Hey!! Who are you referring to as 'want to be Texass's?? If it's us...unfortunately, we'll be missing another Alamissibamassippi rally...but this time with good reason! We're expecting our 3rd grandchild 4/26 so we'll be in Washington state waiting for the arrival and watching the new babies big sister while her parents are busy.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Hogan, may I put our order in for two 2xl shirts too? Did you like my suggestion about the chapter name change? Also, may I suggest a color for the shirt?

GETnBYE

..unfortunately, we'll be missing another Alamissibamassippi rally...but this time with good reason! We're expecting our 3rd grandchild 4/26 so we'll be in Washington state waiting for the arrival and watching the new babies big sister while her parents are busy.

Congratulations! Exciting news. We will miss you both at the rally.

GETnBYE

Hogan, may I put our order in for two 2xl shirts too? Did you like my suggestion about the chapter name change? Also, may I suggest a color for the shirt?
I didn't see the name change suggestion. I have a color idea since we did TN orange already.

Crimson

kimdot

Hogan & Donna,

Put us down for your rally before all the good seats are taken!!! Not sure what dates yet.
It will be great to see all of our RV friends.
Keep us informed when to make our reservations!! We don't want to miss this great event.
HEY, DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY INTERESTED IN ALUM 3-STEPS FOR THEIR RV, CHEAP??????
Your good friends,
Kim & Dottie Miranda kimdot #1977 Merritt Island, FL

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Welcome to Randy and Brenda Spitzkeit to Heartland Owners Club, AlaMissiBamaSippi Chapter. Randy and Brenda have signed up for the Gulf Shores Rally in April. 27 degrees here in Tupelo this morning. I am looking forward to warm temps in April.

Gizzy

Welcome Randy and Brenda. You will be joining a great bunch of folks down in Gulf Shores. After the first rally you will be "hooked", lots of friendship and fun. Lily and I look forward to meeting you in April.

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Randy and Brenda!! This will be our first rally and we're really looking forward to it. We just took delivery of a new Key Largo August 28th and love it!! I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as well. We look forward to meeting you in April.

hogan

Just added Wayne and Becky Braxton "doxiecouple" to the attendees list for Gulf Shore Rally. They make their home in Calera, Alabama and will soon be owners of a new Landmark and will join our Heartland Owners Club. They wanted to go ahead and get set up for the spring rally in Gulf Shores. We look forward to meeting them and touring their new coach. They plan on becoming full timers after they get the new rig. Merry Christmas to everyone of you. Looking forward to the New Year and more Heartland Fun.

VKTalley

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Looking forward to meeting everyone in April, our first rally!!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hope all you good people in Alabama and Mississippi had a great Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!

hogan

Thanks for the good wishes Michael and Kelly. We miss yall down here in AlaMissiBamaSippi and look forward to seeing you real soon.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ok - I'm a little slow in my retirement life. Was there something about getting rally t-shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.