Where are the 3370RL owners ?

Gary Steeves

We will be taking delivery on the 3370RL next week (our 2nd unit from Heartland). I rarely see any posts from 3370RL owners. Is this such a new model that there are not many owners yet - or is it that un-popular a layout ? ...or maybe everyone is out camping in their 3370RL's and no time to write to the forum !!!!! Have Fun !!

gawelsh

Don't have your unit, but want to say HI to a fellow Heartlander... you'll hear from folks soon, I'm sure. We LOVE our 5th wheel - it doesn't get any better:)

billyk21

Where are the 3370 owners

Took delivery of ours back in April and just love the floor plan. Having the separate bathroom is why we purchased it. We keep ours on a permanent site near Traverse City Michigan. Good luck with yours.

Bill and Renee' Kaufman
2008 3370 Bighorn

Gary Steeves

Bill and Renee'
That's beautiful country. I used to snowmobile around Traverse City / Empire in my younger days. Water in Grand Traverse bay is gorgeous. Not getting as far north this summer, stopping at state park in Muskegon area, then over by Algonac before returning to mountains of North Carolina.

fyrwlker

3370RL'ers
New 3370 Owners

We too are taking delivery of a 2008 3370 this week. We went in to buy a 3055 but fell in love with the 3370. The 3055 was longer than listed so the diffrence between the two was negligable. As it worked out, the hitch weight was lighter on the 3370. There are many things we like about the 3370 but the big ones are the seperate bath area, the location of the couch (so when it folds out it does not block access to anything) and the kitchen set up. My wife calls the counter to the right of the refer her coffee bar and setting up the expresso machine with all the fixin's in the morning will allow everybody to come over for coffee and we will all still have plenty of room to sit and chat. Can't wait!:D

Gary Steeves

We have been on two lengthy trips with our 3370 and truly enjoy the layout and amenities.
The large closet is a big plus and we too like the separate bathroom. Our "laundry basket" in the hallway has turned out to be my liquor cabinet - works great for that !
Our only complaint is the small area around the king bed, but we have gotten used to that.
Having had the Landmark Mt. Rushmore with the open floor plan of the living, kitchen, dining areas, we really like the "separate" living / dining area.
Also, I don't use the "desk" as found in many units We like the fireplace in ours and I get along just fine with my laptop situated on , well, - my lap.

Enjoy those 3370's !!! ;)

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
We bought a 3370 in October. We've been on 4 outings with it and just love it. I have to laugh at reading the earlier posts I'd missed. We too, have the "coffee bar" set up on the counter to the right of the refirgerator and the liquor cabinet in the former "hamper". Maybe all of us 3370 owners think alike which is why we love our Bighorns? LOL

Last edited:

jpjulian

Marcia and I took delivery of our 3370 in July, '07, after spending 17 days in New Mexico in our Sunnybrook travel trailer. We'd had the Sunnybrook for 7 seasons and were totally satisfied with the unit but wanted to upgrade. After a short shakedown I was off to Ohio solo for 10 days. That is when the trouble began. Imagine 100+ temps with near 100% humidity and no air conditioning!! A call to my dealer, Kramer's Kampers, put me in touch with a local authorized serviceman. Though it took 3 visits from the serviceman, the air conditioner was fixed. There were a few other niggling quality control issues concerning loose trim and a faulty sound system, but on our last trip of the season, November 10, 2007, our water system ceased to function. Again, a call to Kramer's Kampers for a diagnosis. As we were staying in Illinois Beach State Park, a short distance from Kramer's, we were asked to bring our unit in for service. A kinked water line was discovered and subsequently repaired. I wasn't thrilled with having the subfloor cut open to facilitate the repair on a brand new trailer, but given water vs. no water??..... We were back in our site within about 3 hours. Kramer's dropped whatever they were doing to take care of us. Great service!!! Alright, enough of the gripes. Marcia and I have been on nine trips since delivery in July. We love the floor plan. Our unit has the optional electric fireplace. We would not have ordered this option but have found it to be most useful in chilly weather. Then there's the mood lighting....... 'nuff said there. We've been somewhat disappointed with the quality control issues yet satisified that our dealer has been able to see that the problems were corrected without undue delay. Hopefully, once all the bugs have been worked out, many years of travel await us. Alaska beckons...................

Donvnn

We purchased our 3370 in March 2007and really enjoy it.We had a few minor issues with the plumbing and a couple of other items but were taken care of quickly.We keep at a campground near Rose City,MI but pulled it out a couple of times for a trip to Ohio Petoskey,MI with no problems.We love the floor plan and the fact it is within the wieght ratings of my 2005 2500 Chevy.Looking forward to this season.