New to Heartland and the Owners Forum

blueoval

My wife and I wanted to drop a note to say hi to everybody and we look forward to enjoying our new Heartland coach. Week ago today we picked up our first Heartland coach (Sundance - 3300CK) After spending the frist four nights in it we are very impressed with the product. We have owned Jayco and Forest River products and the Heartland brand blows them away.

The service dept. (JD) at the factory is awesome to work with as well - long story can get into that another time.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! No doubt you will have many happy camping trips with the Sundance...they are great coaches! Welcome to the forum and consider looking for a Heartland Owners Club Chapter near you! Lots of knowledgeble and fun people to share travels with!

Best Wishes!

jimtoo

Hi blueoval,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Great to hear a good report about your Sundance. Hope you make lots of great memories with it.

Think about joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending some of the rallies. You will meet lots of great folks and have lots of great food to eat.

Jim M

My wife and I wanted to drop a note to say hi to everybody and we look forward to enjoying our new Heartland coach. Week ago today we picked up our first Heartland coach (Sundance - 3300CK) After spending the frist four nights in it we are very impressed with the product. We have owned Jayco and Forest River products and the Heartland brand blows them away.

The service dept. (JD) at the factory is awesome to work with as well - long story can get into that another time.

rarnold

Welcome to the Heartland family. We bought our Sundance a year ago and LOVE it. Get involved with the great people of your region at a local rally. Join the Heartland Owner's Club (HOC) and join the rest of us out on the road.

There are a lot of very knowledgable and experienced people on this forum ready to assist and share with you.

Enjoy your Sundance and again, welcome!

Rod

Hello! We are new to Heartland after months of research decided on a Big Country! We love it! Weve had a few bugs to work out but think were on the right path now! We are full timers as of june 1st so USA here we come! We have already met so many incredible people and look forward to meeting many more! Lloyd & Deb

ShaneHess

Congratulations!!!! I too have a new rig comming. I ordered a BH 3685RL, scheduled to pick it up on 8/25. Wife and i will be moving into it in mid October and once where done with our fulltime jobs in april we too are hitting the open road!! So exciting. We are avid campers, but new to the fulltime life so suggestions and pointers are welcome. In other words im willing to learn from your mistakes! LOL :)

danemayer

Congratulations!!!! I too have a new rig comming. I ordered a BH 3685RL, scheduled to pick it up on 8/25. Wife and i will be moving into it in mid October and once where done with our fulltime jobs in april we too are hitting the open road!! So exciting. We are avid campers, but new to the fulltime life so suggestions and pointers are welcome. In other words im willing to learn from your mistakes! LOL :)
ShaneHess,

Congratulations on your BH order and welcome to the Heartland Family and to the Owners Forum. You'll find lots of useful information here along with lots of friendly people who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

I hope you'll be able to join in the fun at rallies and will consider joining the Owners Club.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Congrats on the new rig!! Troy you and Brook should think about coming to the IL rally and then go to the MO rally. IL rally is Sept 13 thru the 16 in Lena and the MO is Sept21-23 in Hannibal!! We would love to have you!!

sjs731

Congrats on the new rig. We have a 2012 3300CK that we got one year ago tomorrow. We absolutely love it. You won't be disappointed with Heartland.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpdoggett

Troy & Brooke (blueoval) Welcome to the forum glad you like your Sundance we live in our Landmark 6 month of the year and it is great. Hope to see or hear you on the forum