Any body and paint person at Gillette, the wash/wax crew had an oops

rjr6150

We're in site D44 if someone could give me an estimate for repair. Wash/Wax crew got a little carried away with the buffer.

Phone 970-580-1220

TXTiger

Re: Any body and paint person at Gillette wash/wax crew had an opps

I am in space D-104. They are scheduled to wash and wax my Cyclone tomorrow. If they caused the damage they should have to cover the cost of the repair. My rig is brand new and never wash or waxed before, except maybe a quick hose off by the selling dealer. Hope they do a good job tomorrow.

rjr6150

We're in site D44 if someone could give me an estimate for repair. Wash/Wax crew got a little carried away with the buffer.

Phone 970-580-1220

Update J D Adams from HL stopped by he determined problem was defective paint. HL is stepping up to cover repair costs. Didn't want to give anyone the impression wash/wax crew was negligent. In fact Robert from the crew came around as soon as it happened to tell me about it.

RoadJunkie

Hey! I think I have defective paint too!! :angel: Would love to have full body paint...darn buffing wheel! Where do I sign up?

wildwolfproducts

Can you fill us in on what happened? Also not sure but I know years ago on auto paint jobs. You needed to wait until the paint has time to cure before touching it with a Buffer. Wonder if ti was just the clear coat? Or did it get the paint also?
we have the full body paint also, so want to make sure we don't do anything to mess it up for a while.
Pete