Introduction - New Texas - South Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Tom (TomMar) and Marti Mangum for stepping up and becoming the new Chapter Leaders for Texas - South.

Tom and Marti are taking over the reins from the very capable hands of Jay and Stella Coffman, now the Central Regional Directors. Thank you, Jay and Stella, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

[FONT=&quot]The boundaries of the Texas-South Chapter are [/FONT][FONT=&quot]an east-west line from Sierra Blanca, TX to Centerville, TX and the state borders to the south of that line.[/FONT] The chapter includes the state of Louisiana.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Here is a Link to the map of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]North, South Texas Chapter Border[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

Everyone, please join me in welcoming your new Texas - South Chapter Leaders, Tom and Marti!

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Welcome and where are your areas, does it include the Coastal Bend? We summer in Tennessee but spend the winters (5 mos) in Rockport. We enjoy the club events and are interested in Texas also.

pegmikef

And can I assume that it will still include us HOC member orphans out here in West Texas?

Last edited:

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congrats, Tom and Marty, Hope to see you in the Coastal Bend, Rockport, Aransas Pass and Port Aransas and beyond area. There are a great group of Heartlander's that enjoy spending fun times with each other.. See ya this winter.

Dan and Karen (herbiesrig)

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Thanks everyone. I am trying to get some big inserts for those shoes I am going to have to fill. Jay and Stella have been great and now the region will get to see the magic they have done down here. I am honored to be asked to fill this position.

We are still working (two more years) so our travels are a bit limited but we have been known to push some distant locations with vacation time. Yes we will make it to Rockport, in fact my BIL just asked today if we wanted to meet them in Rockport for Labor Day. Between now and then we are also looking at Fredricksberg, Tx and Natchez, Miss in the near future. We do not winterize the rig we try places year round. If you see a black Ford F-350 making tracks with a Landmark KL close behind, honk or holler.

Y'all travel save and we WILL meet up.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Tom and Marti and we are sure you can fill those shoes perfectly! Have fun and enjoy your new position!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Tom & Marti!! We know the south part of Texas will be in good hands.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Tom & Marti, Welcome aboard! You guys will do a great job and thanks for your dedication to the Heartland Owners Club.