Key Largo Shower head?

wildwolfproducts

Like the shower head in our Key largo. But would like a way to cut off the water and cut to wash then back on to rinse off. Always had this on our other campers. Plus we stay in a lot of places that does not have full hookup. so with this I can get a week easy without dumping tanks. Anyone got a good ideal on adding this to the shower head that is in there now? Or just swap it out?
Pete

DougAndJudy

Pete,

I'm guessing you have an Oxygenics shower head. If so, the knurled ring at the bottom, near where the hose fastens, is a valve that adjusts the water flow. We just found that out this weekend from one of the vendors at the Gillettte rally. It doesn't shut completely off, but can reduce the flow to a trickle.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have added a shut off valve at the faucet end of the hose.They can be found at any home building center such as Home Depot.Cost is just a few bucks.PeaceDave

jbeletti

Many sell the chrome plated plastic shut-off. I've broken those in the past. I favor the chrome plated brass shut-offs. Rather than a knob, the ones I've used are push button operation. Pretty sure I got those from Home Depot.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Pete, mine also has a knob on the end of the shower head that twists. Will not shut it off completely but almost.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2