EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/26/2012 to 10/28/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenglish

Hi Bob & Patty, just found out about the October event. Marla and I will just be back from a 7 day cruise celebrating our 45th anniversary so hanging around with the Heartland group the following weekend sounds like a great time. We reserved spot 345 and expect to pull in late Friday the 26th. Looking forward to getting together again.
Tom

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Hey Tom, thats great. Happy anniversary and see you in October. Are you bringing the pups? Callie needs a play pal.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
You know we will be there. Site 362.
FYI, after staying at Skinner at least 6 times, we just found out recently they give half off for Passport America. (They don't advertise it, however). Trace

Bob,
Update. Teri and I will be coming in on 10/25 and leaving on 10/29. Thanks, Trace

Bob&Patty

Hey Floyd, glad you and Carol are coming. Are you sure you want put up with us 2 weekends in a row?

Bob&Patty

WOW, 14 rigs coming to a Socal rally. That is a new record and I hope we will have more sign up. With that may rigs, I will put together a raffle and a 50-50 drawing. It will be great meeting new people and seeing old friends again.

tenglish

Bob & Patty, just a quick update. We will be coming on Thursday rather than Friday and staying until Sunday. Added another day. Will touch base again as we get closer to the date. Still in site 345.
Tom & Marla

ccupton

Bob,
We will be arriving sometime friday evening after Carol gets off of work. Looking forward to seeing you and trace again. Also meeting new Heartland owners from so cal.

Bob&Patty

Tom, Chris, and Tony. Sorry I have not responded to your posts. Been working lots of hours lately and have not been on the putor much. Your posts are noted and I will adjust as need.

dihilde

Hi to all: Brand new Heartland owners....picked up Greystone 29MK from Giant RV in Murietta today. Got home to North Tustin in Orange County without any problems....Made reservations at Skinner for the big event...We'll be in site #346 Fri-Sun. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Dick & Patti Hilde

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Bob
John and Lori will be there Check in on 10/26 and check out on 10/29 in space # 359

Bob&Patty

Dick and Patti, wow...a new Greystone. Glad you can join us. If you have any questions on the the new rig, you will find lots of help at the rally. Dont go out and buy lots of stuff just yet. Bring what you need and let us guide you as to what to buy and where.

John, I thought you had forgot about us. Hope Lori is doing well. Heard she has been down alittle.

jerwen

I don't know if you saw this or not on my first post...
We will have to "cancel-out" of this one. We just booked a last minute 28 day cruise with Princess Cruise Lines and will be leaving the 20th of October.
We were really looking forward to meeting all of you folks, but will try to be there with you all on the next event.
Jerry & Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.