EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 7/19/2013 to 7/21/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We are in PA, but my brother lives near Turning Stone (and I grew up near there). What happens at these Rallys? Will there be people with small children?

We just bought our Trail Runner this week and haven't even picked it up yet. ;)

Welcome to the Heartland family and congrats on you new rig. Hope to see you at an upcoming rally.

jimtoo

Hi Donna and Bill,

What happens at rallies..... You will meet some great folks and make lots of great friends. There is no doubt you will eat lots of great food and have a good time. Some are more structured, some are just laid back and some have some games,,, cards, dominoes,,, or what ever.

Now... when you do go for your PDI,, do a very good, slow inspection. Make sure you can operate everything and everything operates,,, from water hookups to draining the tanks.

Then, go camping and make lots of great memories.

Jim M

We are in PA, but my brother lives near Turning Stone (and I grew up near there). What happens at these Rallys? Will there be people with small children?

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired

Welcome Donna & Bill,

We our the New York State Chapter Leaders and we welcome you if the dates work out for you !!! If you wish to join us as not a member that's fine . We only ask for a $20 dollar fee... if you decided you had a great time and would like to join, we will put your $20 toward your membership !!! We had our 2010 rally at this location and found the staff and Campground very nice.

Freckles

Let's welcome Hank & Phyllis Vogt & their 4 legged kids Thistle & Tally to their 3rd NY rally.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jagiv

Hi, all.

We would love to be there for the 3rd NY Chapter Rally, but in 2013 we really hope to be in Alaska at the time of the Rally.

We planned on Alaska this year, but a few things got in the way. We will be at Copake for the Northeast Rally for sure.

Safe travels.

Pat and John

Freckles

Hey John & Pat.

Sounds great with your plans for Alaska this is on our bucket list!!! Looking forward in see you both at the Northeast Regional rally!!!

Freckles

Let's welcome Jim & Geri Reyes , Glad to have you guys coming !! Let's hope your not the best Man on next years dates !! ;) See you guys in NJ Rally..

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hey Greg,

I spoke with the campground today and moved us from site #417 to #404 to be next to snookums we will still be coming in @ the same timeframe.

Thanks
Colleen

mrmagoo

Greg & Beth,

Betty and I have signed up for the rally... We actually did it a couple weeks ago, but forgot to post it to the forum... We are on site 422 and our current plan is in 7/19 and out 7/21...

Loved this place last time and I am sure we will love it again...

Freckles

Welcome Don & Betty & Bonnie to your 4th New York rally. Thank you for signing up!!!:D

nomare

Hey Greg & Beth: I finally signed us up for the rally. We are arriving Thur 7/18 leaving Mon 7/22. We're at site 403. See you guys then.

Mary Ann & John Proto

Freckles

Great to have you back Loren & Joanne and John & Mary Ann.

Freckles

Welcome back Bob & Diane and of course can't forget Bonnie and Clyde.See you in July.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hi Greg,

We had to change our arrival date we will be coming in on Friday 7/19 instead of Thursday 7/18 but still staying until 7/22. Also we are on site 404.

Ophie

Status
Not open for further replies.