EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 7/19/2013 to 7/21/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Let's welcome our Director of Owner Interests to our rally , Jim Beletti and his wife Nancy!!! Glad your able to attend see you in July.

Last edited:

Freckles

Let's welcome Tom & Jane Jones too their 4th NY rally !!! Glad you can make it. Now lets hope it stop's snowing!!! 6 inches last night:confused:

tomjanej

It never ENDS --- 3' just over 3 wks ago here on the 'TUG' -- a foot over the last 12 hrs and more to come.
I WANT TO GO CAMPING !!!!!

jnbhobe

Sorry you got all the snow Tom, but I'm just as glad it went your way and we didn't get any.

tomjanej

FINALLY, spoke with a live person at Turning Stone. Reservation is made. We're on 420. See ya all then -- IF our snow has melted by then. Area is
still getting lots of it. :(

jbeletti

We are reserved! Got a call back today from Turning Stone.We are in site 421. We arrive on 16-July and leave on 22-July (6 nights). See you there!

Freckles

We're excited to have Jim & Terry Ginn coming from DE for their first Ny rally... See you guys in Lancaster soon!!!

clickers

Hi-
This is John and Beverly Clickner-new members and we are registered to attend the NY rally in Verona-looking forward to meeting everyone.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Welcome you will not regret coming Beth and Greg are awesome chapter leaders and everyone in the group will welcome you with open arms. Looking forward to meeting you at the rally.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi-
This is John and Beverly Clickner-new members and we are registered to attend the NY rally in Verona-looking forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome to you both! We know you will have a great time in Verona so we'll meet you there!

Freckles

Hi-

Welcome Bev & John,

We added you to the list. Your PM came Though fine thanks for the info !!! We have a great bunch of owners too share Rv ideas and other tips and you will not go hungry either!!! See you in July.

dklaw

Hey, Greg & Beth, we just got back this week from Florida & are planning on attending the NY rally in Verona again. We are registered for Thursday, July 18th to Monday, 22nd (4 nights) on site #427. We also want to welcome the Clickner's because we are your next-door neighbors at this rally. You will get hooked on this rally-thing also, they forgot to mention--:cool: We even joined in on the Florida chapter rally in March. Will tell you about it when we get together. Don & Karen Law

Freckles

Welcome Don & Karen,

Welcome back for your 4th NY rally.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Vinny773

Hi Greg and Beth,
Mary Sue and I just booked on line for our 2nd NY Rally:angel:. I attempted to call the reservation office today with no luck. I left my telephone number but have not heard back as of yet. So we booked on line and they said they would get back to us within the next 5-7 days. Hopefully we will be booked in and get a site with the group. If you two have any pull with Turning Stone you can have them give me a call. We will be arriving on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. We don't want to miss the group beer tasting on Friday. It was great seeing you two again in Lancaster.

Dr. Pysch and Wild Thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.