EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 7/19/2013 to 7/21/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILH

We finally made it home - after too many 'shopping' stops along the way. I agree with everyone else - a big thanks goes to Beth and Greg for a great rally. But I also want to thank everyone for making us feel welcome - not only because it was our first rally, but because we were 'outsiders'. By the end of the weekend there were lots of hugs all around. We'll be seeing all of you again.

Lou_and_Bette

Still here waiting on the truck, should be tomorrow. Had a great time at the rally meeting new heartland friends. Havent laughed so much in a long time. Thank you Beth and Greg for a wonderful and fun rally, great job. Bette

ILH

Still here waiting on the truck, should be tomorrow. Had a great time at the rally meeting new heartland friends. Havent laughed so much in a long time. Thank you Beth and Greg for a wonderful and fun rally, great job. Bette

Post pics of the new truck, please. The least I can do is dream....

frano

Once again we learned something new while having a great time at a Heartland Rally. We learned a couple of new words--"Keno Coupons". Thanks again to Greg & Beth and all the Heartlanders that helped us make our "Transition Rally" a memorable one. It's been a great ride folks and Heartland sure knows how to do it up in style--you guys rock!

porthole

Retired
Beth & Greg - great job.
Great job to all those that helped too!

We left Tuesday amidst the rain. Went about 95 miles due south taking all back roads, right through Karen and Don's town I think.

We are staying at a nice quiet campground on the banks of the Susquehanna River, "Pinecrest Campground". It is a little muddy from all the rain, so the pups will not get to go swimming as planned.

3una8aqa.jpg

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Yes another great and enjoyable NY Rally hosted by only the best Greg and Beth. Big shout out to Shawn and Billie Jo for the Pulled Pork and Wilkens for suppling it. Great time great peolple and a great campground. ENjoyed making new friends and seeing old ones.

Lou_and_Bette

IMG_3171.JPGIMG_3172.jpgIMG_3176.JPGIMG_3177.JPG

Yeah, finally figured out how to attach photos. Here is the new truck we waited on after everyone else left. Love it so far, night and day from the 08.

Lou

ILH

Hey Lou - looks great. However, its hard to see... those people standing in front with the big smiles are blocking the picture! ;)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ian why not consider you and the family meeting up with us in Massachusetts next summer? We would love to see you guys again!

Status
Not open for further replies.