2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Larry
Noticed the message about Veterans.

US ARMY Retired(1968-1988)

Vietnam (1969-1971)

Germany (1972- 1975)

Korea (1977-1978)

Thank you for your service! Michael (2psnapod2) retired October 1st (1 week ago!) from the Army! Woohoo!!

U.S. Army 1983 - 2012
Korea 1986 - 1987
Desert Storm 1991
Iraq 2006 - 2007

crunch

Larry & Donna:

Kathy and I are looking forward to meeting up with everyone from Oklahoma. We are here, from California, for the birth of our Grandson Oliver. He wasborn on November 2nd at 7lbs 15oz. We made our reservation for Thursday to Monday.

Jim and Kathy Millett

Last edited:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Kelly and I sure are enjoying our time with the Oklahoma members also. Thanks for welcoming us in and making us feel like just another member of the family!

Paul & Nan

Paul and I want to say again, a great big thumbs up to Donna and Larry for a fantastic rally. This has been the best one we have ever been to, and that is a good many. We encourage anyone to make an Oklahoma rally. Hope everyone has a safe trip home, and see ya down the road. Nan

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Thank you Nan and Paul, and thank you for your help. Thanks also to everyone attending our Fall Rally with out you'all there would not be any rallies. We have a lot of good and fun folks in our chapter, and we have had good and fun folks attending the rallies. When everyone is participating in the planned and not planned activities and having fun, and with all the great food it makes all the work fun. We do have good cooks too, the food has be just super... Thanks again to all of you. Check out the forum events for the schedule for the 2nd Annual Spring Rally.
Larry and Donna

pegmikef

Paul and I want to say again, a great big thumbs up to Donna and Larry for a fantastic rally. This has been the best one we have ever been to, and that is a good many. We encourage anyone to make an Oklahoma rally. Hope everyone has a safe trip home, and see ya down the road. Nan

We could not express it any better than Nan did. Thanks all for the great time and especially Larry and Donna for organizing the rally and a special thanks to all the folks that contributed to honoring us old Vets. Mike and Peggy

Status
Not open for further replies.