EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Durant, - 4/11/2013 to 4/13/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Paul and Nan, you are signed up. Have you registered at RV Park?.. Looking forward to seeing you, can hardly wait for spring.
Larry and Donna

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
This will be our first OK rally. I have registered with the RV park. We will arrive April 10 and leave April 14.
Look forward to meeting everyone.

larryanddonnakeever

Dave and Nancy. It will be great having you at the Oklahoma Rally. looks like we will get to meet you at the North Texas Rally in March.
Larry and Donna

larryanddonnakeever

Any Oklahoma Chapter members that would like to attend the North Texas Rally get back with me and we can caravan down. It will be in the beautiful Texas Hill Country just south of Mineral Wells,Tx. Let's go support our Heartland neighbors in North Texas...
Larry and Donna

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...2-2013-to-3-24-2013/page4?p=273004#post273004

pegmikef

Hey Larry, Put us down for your Durant Rally. I think we will probably be there 10 through 14, but we're trying to figure out April since there is another rally down at Montgomery we are attending. We are looking forward to seeing you in Santo. Mike and Peg Finnegan

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well hello all you Okies. Looks like we are going be in your neck of the woods in April and are planning to stop by for a week. I will be calling the campgound tomorrow to make reservation.

We are leaving McKinney TX on Monday to go to Kerrville for the Sweetheart Rally, then to Rockport until April. We plan to stop by the Rally in Montgromery on Monday April 1st then on Monday April 8th we will be in Sooner Country.

Look forward to meeting old friends and making new ones.

Travel safe and may God Bless

BC

larryanddonnakeever

Bob Looking forward to seeing you again. Glad you are coming to our rally. This time you can stay longer and enjoy all the activities.. See you there...

My heads been spinning so much to do and reserve for spring & summer trips! I will call tomorrow and double check that I am registered.

larryanddonnakeever

I have you on the list. you can egister at the RV Park when you get time. Glad you and Johnathan are going..
Larry

Last edited:

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I don't know if anyone has put any thought in a place to eat while we r in Durant but I've been told about an awesome steak house called the Roadhouse. Two different sources has told me about it and said its great eating.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Larry,

We have to work around Tony's work schedule... But we think we are coming after all! We are signed up at the campground. Arriving late Friday, and leaving late Sunday (booked the Sunday night, so we can stay late.)

Erika

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Larry and Donna,
We will be arriving at Choctaw on April 8th.....I call the campground and changed arrival date.. See you then.

Dan and Karen (herbiesrig)

larryanddonnakeever

We are going to have the best rally ever. We now have 21 rigs signed up. I am so excited about the interest in our rally. There will be three Oklahoma Rigs going to Terry's North Texas Rally and we hope to recruit some of those folks to come to our rally. See everyone in Durant in April. Safe travels and fun camping..
Larry and Donna

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
The Hershberger's are coming! Terry ans Carol will arrive on April 11th and Depart on April 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.