EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders
Add Tony and Erika to the list. We made our reservation for 10/10/12 - 10/14/12. We are in site #87.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Tony and Erika I have you down. It will be great to see you again.

dfowler

Terry,
Pam and I will be attending the rally in Canton in Oct. I made reservations tonite (7-22-12). We look forward to seeing everyone there.
Dan Fowler

Terry H

Staff member
Dan,

That is great, I look forward to meeting you and Pam. Dan, do you know what site you will be in? What dates will you be at the Rally?

dfowler

Terry, when I made reservations for Mill Creek, I made them on-line. My credit card was charged the full amount, not the $30 per nite rate. After contacting Mill Creek via e-mail, I finally got this straightened out. Make sure you let everyone know to make reservations via phone, and not on-line. It will save a lot of confusion. Thanks.
Dan Fowler

Terry H

Staff member
Don,

I am glad you go the reservations straighten out. Sorry about the confusion. I added comments in the first post to call and not make reservations on-line.

dfowler

Terry, I got our reservation confirmation today. We will be in site 90, arriving Thursday the 11th, leaving Sunday the 14th.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Do you have to be a member of the Heartland Owners Group to attend the rally?

Thanks.

Nancy A.
Terrell, Tx

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You don't have to be a member, but there is a $10 per person rally fee for non-members.

If you do decide to join, it's $70 per rig, and good for 3 years. Here's the perks:
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=7705

nander

Thanks for the info! Looks like we'll be joining. I'm also going to call for reservations to this rally.

Nancy A.
Terrell, TX

Terry H

Staff member
Nancy,

It will great that you will be joining us for the Rally. After you make reservations please post here your site number, arrival and departing dates.

TravelTiger

Yay Nancy!

Look forward to meeting another Terrell-ite!

Discovered someone has a new Big Horn Silverado also in town, and there is a new ElkRidge out at our storage facility.

nander

I have made reservations for the rally. Yeah!
We will be in site 71, arriving Thursday, 10-11 and leaving Monday, 10-15.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Terry H

Staff member
Nancy and Dave, I am glad you will be attending the Rally.

Terry H

Staff member
Received a PM from Don and Gena Franke (farmer45) that they will be attending the Rally.

Tex2sum

Terry,
Please add us to your list. We have called the resort and plan to arrive on the 11th, and departure on the 14th. They gave us lot 73.

Thanks.

Terry H

Staff member
Martin and Brenda you have been added to the list. I look forward to seeing you again.

TravelTiger

Yee Haw! More folks joining our Rally! Did you know it is State Fair of Texas time in October? If you are coming from out of state, you might consider going. (Don't take the trailer, parking is less than ideal.) Fair Park is located just south of downtown Dallas.

Maybe we could have some State Fair influenced events or themes at out Rally. One thing for sure, EVERYTHING IS FRIED at the STATE FAIR OF TEXAS!

Erika

Status
Not open for further replies.