EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: SC, Longs - 11/17/2012 to 11/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjhicks

OK, We have had enough of cleaning up SANDY,s mess !!! We are in need of some R&R Camping. The Bighorn is hooked up and loaded and we will be headed South in the morning. We will see everyone at Willow Tree on Saturday. :cool:

jbeletti

Nice new coach Tom and Millie! Thank you for being repeat Heartland buyers. Wish we were going to be with the gang at WT this year but we're doing the other (real) family thing this year.

Jim

ncc1701e

Guys, we hate this but sometimes life just gets in the way. There is simply no way to make it to Willow Tree as planned. You guys have a great time and we'll catch all of you on the "rebound" as they say.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
So sorry that you won't be able to join us. I was really excited to tour your new coach. Hope everything is OK and we'll see you next time.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Everybody is up and the New Jersey, New York and Maryland group should arrive around noon! As taught to me by our Southern friends - All y'all drive safe!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

jnbhobe

Now arrival around 1:00. That fuel stop took forever!

You need an extra tank Deb then you can drive straight thru !!

brauch

Camping Wife
Tom & Millie... So sorry to hear we will not see you as planned. We were looking forward to touring your new rig. Catch up with you again soon.

Guys, we hate this but sometimes life just gets in the way. There is simply no way to make it to Willow Tree as planned. You guys have a great time and we'll catch all of you on the "rebound" as they say.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Now arrival around 1:00. That fuel stop took forever!

You need an extra tank Deb then you can drive straight thru !!

It wasn't me Jon! It was those New Yorkers (Oh, did I say Mare (Skeeter) & Colleen (Ophie)? I didn't mean to.) who tied up the desk filling out applications for a Pilot/Flying J RV Discount Card. I have a card and have used it for years. You just can't take 'em anywhere and expect to get out quick! It's is tough enough filling five trucks at one time let alone waiting for those cards!

To Ophie and Skeeter - Sorry for throwing you under the trailer but I didn't have a bus!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Had nothing to do with Ophie and Skeeter, its just the slow paced southern attitude. Slow down relax no need to rush.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Had nothing to do with Ophie and Skeeter, its just the slow paced southern attitude. Slow down relax no need to rush.

Good move Wing Nut! With this rain you might as well say all the things that will make that time more comfortable with Ophie in a confined space! You are a smart man Dude!

gschaaf

Hey Deb I think I was jinxed first we didn't have 50 amp then the microwave went we can't get no reception on the tv with all this rain I'm parked right next to a fire hydrant I don't think will need any more water. Not only that but the only radio station is playing Christmas music and it is sunny in NJ.

PS And our sink is falling out!!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Deb I think I was jinxed first we didn't have 50 amp then the microwave went we can't get no reception on the tv with all this rain I'm parked right next to a fire hydrant I don't think will need any more water. Not only that but the only radio station is playing Christmas music and it is sunny in NJ.

PS And our sink is falling out!!!!

OK but we are going to watch the last race of the year in a 3185 so you feel at home! And guess what, it has internet radio, 180 channels of sat TV, a working microwave, no fire hydrants in sight and the sun will come out tomorrow!

What's the problem?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Have you checked the clips that hold the sink in? They are just like the ones used in home application. If a couple, or more, are missing or broken, you can usually find them at Home Depot or Lowes. Just need to be contortionist to put them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gschaaf

Thanks Gus but being that it is pouring here and stuck inside the miraculous 4 Proto,Bylinski,Maragliano and Schaaf fixed 2 sinks. We'll see what tommoro brings

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Indoor potluck dinner held at Ophies and Wingnut's (Colleen and Jim's) unit. Standing room only crowd and the sink repair held.

Attachments

• Potluck.jpg
    Potluck.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 45

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I would like to encourage anyone who is currently at Willow Tree to stop by site 36 for a welcome. We will try to catch up with everyone today but this wind and rain has put a hold on our visitation plans.

After just coming through 100 mph winds during Sandy, this 45 mph breeze isn't too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.