POLL: Would you buy this?

Would you buy a Calendar with Pictures of Heartland Owners' rigs?

• Yes

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 50 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MTPockets

Every time I log on to a Heartland forum I see pics... My opinion is the calendar would be a bust... (Now add a 20 something in a bikini.......... maybe..)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
What about a photo contest instead? If a person had to donate, say $5 to enter up to 3 pictures, all the donations go to the charity, the winners of the contest get glory in some way (added to the HL website in the Owner's Club section or something), and we all get to enjoy seeing the great pics!!

davebennington

Although the poll did not reflect a positive outlook for a Heartland calendar. I have had many folks contact me and would like to see one produced. So if you have a picture of your rig that would be considered and "action" shot please send it to me and I will put something together and try to produce a 2013 calendar in limited quantities.
By action shot I mean your rig with the beautiful scenery, flags, and activities going on around the rig, your rig and your truck. Here are a couple of examples that I am looking for. Submit your Picture(s) to me at my email address dyocum881@yahoo.com.
Also I was told they make great Christmas presents.

I would like to thank Dave Tardiff (codycarver) for his support in pursuing this endeavor

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 126
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 49