Greetings from Southern Utah

Hi all, We are Tracy & Wendy. We Travel with Trencher, Bella and Abby our 2 Jack Russel's and an umbrella Cockatoo.

We just bought a 2010 3670RL Bighorn, We pull it with our 2007 Duramax. We are from Southern Utah (just outside Zion national park) and are excited to travel for a few years and explore our amazing and beautiful country. We are a mid 30's couple and really enjoy traveling to new locations, were always looking for local eats and farmers markets as we go. We already have a few questions and a few mods planned to our Bighorn so I assume you will see us posting a fair amount in the near future.

danemayer

Hi Tracy and Wendy,

Welcome to the Heartland family and to the Owners Forum. You'll find a bunch of friendly people here who are happy to share their knowledge and experience.

Looking forward to your upcoming posts.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the forum. If you plan to be traveling around, you might want to check out joining the Owner's Club. Here is a LINK to the benefits page in case you are interested. If you get tired of the heat, come on up to Oregon. We would love to have you. If you come up by August 10th you could make it to the Pacific Region Rally.

Kristy

RoadJunkie

I'm guessing you're in Springdale, UT. Oscar's is a great place to eat in Springdale. St. George has a farmer's market on Saturday mornings (9-12, I think) at a place called Ancestor's Square (Main and Sunset Blvd). Have lunch at the Painted Pony after the farmer's market, located in the same square as the FM. I hope you like dry heat, St. George is heading into some pretty warm temperatures. Have fun, Zion is great! If you decided to head up to higher elevation, The North Rim of the Grand Canyon is not too far, or even Bryce NP is in the area. By the way, if you need anything for your new rig, there is a newly opened Camping World in St. George, as well.

dave10a

Hi all, We are Tracy & Wendy. We Travel with Trencher, Bella and Abby our 2 Jack Russel's and an umbrella Cockatoo.

We just bought a 2010 3670RL Bighorn, We pull it with our 2007 Duramax. We are from Southern Utah (just outside Zion national park) and are excited to travel for a few years and explore our amazing and beautiful country. We are a mid 30's couple and really enjoy traveling to new locations, were always looking for local eats and farmers markets as we go. We already have a few questions and a few mods planned to our Bighorn so I assume you will see us posting a fair amount in the near future.

Say hello to the folks in Hurricane (Huricun), there are alot of good hard working and friendly people in "those parts"......... Yes we live in a beautiful and diverse country that we also are enjoying while traveling in our retirement. We have been traveling for 15 years and keep finding places to see, explore and enjoy. We are not full timers, but extended timers that love traveling.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Welcome Tracy and Wendy, We have been to Zion....its amazing. We have 2 daughters and grandkids in St. George (huricun). Got to pronounce it correctly.....makes the locals go nuts it you say hurricane. No question is a dumb one....so ask away.