Randy's 2011 Edge M21

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Nice set up. What is the tall unit in front of/just to the side of the TV? Is it an air cleaner, part of the audio set up, something else?

camr

Aren't the Edges the greatest light weight TT's. We had one for two years before moving to a 5th, and we absolutely loved it. Heartland did such a great design job on it, with the dual pane Euro windows and stylish front and rear caps. When I looked at your photos, they brought back so many great memories. Ours was as near to perfect as a TT could be. The only thing I had to do was pull off the wheel well trim and silicone the tubs to prevent rain water from entering. And how bout the super quiet Hush-Master Penguin AC. OK, I got sarcastic there.

It is a shame that Heartland had to discontinue the line. If I were going to return to a smaller trailer, a good condition Edge would be buy first choice.

Have plenty of fun in yours!!

-Cam

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
That is one COOL looking travel trailer. It is a shame they discontinued that line.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim and Randy, that would be very COOL to form a Kansas chapter! Please let me know...

evolvingpowercat

Sounds good - Olathe Ford RV in Gardner, Kansas has six new Bighorn Fifth Wheels for sale on their lot so there is at least one RV dealer in Kansas adding to our ranks for at least that one Heartland brand. I know when I asked for a brochure for the Heartland Wilderness brand they referred me to a dealer in Missouri.