Kitchen Improvement

melgranby

I'm sure that we use our new camper a bit differently than most of your customers. It's parked year-round in a great family resort campground in CT. We hope to retire in our new camper in a few short years. It would be great if you'd consider a kitchen upgrade for such situations to include a 30-inch stove. The camp stove is ok for occasional summer use, but impractical if using the trailer for longer term even when combined with a grill outside. Thanks!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
An alternate option for a "drop in" 30 inch cook top would be nice. Especially if there were a convection oven. I can see a Country Ridge in our future. We like the model with the front kitchen.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Put the electrical outlets in the wall where they belong, not on bottom of kitchen cabinets.
In the trailer with laminated walls it's pretty difficult to run wires and not very cost effective to put wire chase runs in the walls as they're built. About the only trailer you will see wall outlets on an side wall would be the aluminum corrugated wall trailers.
I agree, it would be nice but...

Crumgater

We also use the oven a lot more than most. We plan on upsizing our oven from 16" to 22" in the near future. They have the same footprint. Not sure why anyone would opt for the smaller oven...

Cinci5

In the trailer with laminated walls it's pretty difficult to run wires and not very cost effective to put wire chase runs in the walls as they're built. About the only trailer you will see wall outlets on an side wall would be the aluminum corrugated wall trailers.
I agree, it would be nice but...

Even if they put the boxes along the wall at cabinet bottoms. Or even run panduit down wall to strip outlet out of inside of cabinet. To have cords dangling down looks unprofessional and under-engineered. :confused: