RV Repair near Jackson, NJ (Six Flags Great Adventure)

jwalker1

Well got my claim number from insurance company and now need to find a repair shop to fix the damage from the blowout in Virginia. We are currently staying at Old Mill Stream Campground in Lancaster, PA. Moving to Timberland Lake Campground in Jackson, NJ next Friday. Wondering if anyone is aware of any repair shops near where we will be staying? Thanks for any advise/assistance in this matter. By the way I had six new Maxxis put on the Cyclone on Tuesday and got rid of the Towmaster Power Kings. Need to have the whole door side rear quarter panel replaced and the steps to the garage.

Miller0758

There's a Camping World In Lakewood (next town over) as well as Scott Motor Coach, also in Lakewood. Perhaps you should contact the campground and they can provide several recommendations.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have found the best resource for RV repair while on the road is the RV Park sitemap advertising listings and the recommendation of the RV Park manager. Remember those who advertise in the rv park sitemap support the RV park and cannot stay in business by offering poor repair services or ripping people off. Keep in mind for the body damage you will probably have to leave the RV at the shop so you might be able to find a shop you can stay in the RV while it is being repaired.

jwalker1

Thanks Miller0758 will check them both out. It really made me sick when I saw the damage. This is our first trip of any distance and to have the new rig damaged was really frustrating. Thank you too jmgratz. We really miss Texas, it seems hotter here than it was when we left San Antonio. It's mainly the humidity, it's been in the high 80's to low 90's but 100% humidity.

porthole

Retired
Scott's is supposed to have a good rep for repairs, although I don't know what their capabilities are.

Duane
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD