Rallies

dbarnard

We will pick up our new 08 3055RL on 13th of Aug. After looking at many, many different makes we are very excited about our choice. This a wonderful website with a wealth of information. I'm sure I will have many questions. My 1st question is will Heartland do a Rally in the Western US since I live in the far northern part of California?

jbeletti

Hi dbarnard,

Congrats on your purchase. I am sure you are very excited about getting your coach in less than 2 weeks. The rallies are a lot of fun. So far, we've done 2 big rallies, both in Indiana. A group also gathered in the Myrtle Beach area last year. That same group plus a group in the Houston area are planning gatherings that are really growing.

No reason why a group from your part of the country can't get together and do their own rally. From a national club perspective, we'll provide whatever support we (club) can. In terms of having the big annual rally in the west, it makes sense from a pure numbers perspective based on sales of units but I do't think the big one will get there in the next couple years.

So why not pick a date and a campground that can handle 10 to 30 rigs and have your own rally? I'm sure you'd get a lot of takers.

Once the club is formally kicked off, we'll have some sort of a rally support kit and template for organizers to use.

Jim

Forrest Fetherolf

Western States Heartland RV Rally

Karen and I are considering starting up a "Western States Heartland RV Group" for rallies and social events; we would like to know how many members would be interested in participating.

The western states offer many RV friendly locations inland and along the coast; the southwest allows year-round RVing due to the mild climate; the northwest offers very beautiful scenery during spring, summer, and fall.

Those interested please acknowledge, those with planning talents............Help! :eek:

Forrest

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
If it was in southern Oregon count us in as it would be 1/2 way to California for us
Rand

Mels Musty Music

Count Judy and me in too. I do like Rand's suggestion as to location.
Not sure I have any planning talents left (if I ever did) but will help where ever we can
Hank and Judy Granse

grizzlygiant

Edie and I will take delivery of our new 3400RL next week so you can put us down as very interested in a Northwest rally (Please not California!). We are always wiulling to help.
Gary & Edie

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sounds good to us! We're in So Oregon and might have some ideas on locations. I like to research things like that depending on how much time I have. I teach junior high, so I'm used to planning things and herding cats!, but it also ties me up during the school year.

Just keep us informed and I'll help with what I can.

A few ideas...

Maybe Jim could set us up with a forum in the rallies section to use for planning. It would also be good to do a survey to see what areas and dates people are interested in. If the organizers had some idea what people's skills were, tasks could be split up according to skills.

Uh Oh, it must be almost time to go back to school, because my brain is starting to work way too much!:eek:

Kristy

shovelguy

We would most certainly be interested. We have attended 6 or 7 rallies with out current TT owners group, and would look foreward to the opportunity of meeting other Heartland owners.

Last edited:

azbound

rallies

( We have been looking at the new BH 3400RL, if we buy one we would be very interested in a western rally. We live in Redding, Ca.)
Forrest Fetherolf said:
Karen and I are considering starting up a "Western States Heartland RV Group" for rallies and social events; we would like to know how many members would be interested in participating.

The western states offer many RV friendly locations inland and along the coast; the southwest allows year-round RVing due to the mild climate; the northwest offers very beautiful scenery during spring, summer, and fall.

Those interested please acknowledge, those with planning talents............Help! :eek:

Forrest

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
We'd be interested as well. We're itching to head to th eOregon and Cald. area sometime. We're in Southern Alberta, don't plan it to soon as we just renewed our passports today and may take a while to get them (just kidding)..../Doug

Deepsky3539

I would be very interested in a western states club. Maybe we can pick a good dark site for a rally. I could bring my telescopes (Which is why I bought a cyclone) and do some Astronomical viewing.

Garry & Bev

travel bug
None We are looking forward to meeting all those heartland owners who are "close" by. A rally in the west would be great. Count us in.