Introduction - Virginia Chapter Leaders

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Congratulations Eric & Dorothy, We know you will do a great job. Virginia is in good hands.

Vtxkid

Great choice for the position!!! Congrats to our friends Eric & Dorothy!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrats!!! Who better than you two with the most rallies under your belt to know what needs to happen to make for successful leaders!!! Good luck in your new position!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

camperjohn08

CONGRATS ERIC & DOROTHY........................

So glad that the torch has been passed on to such a wonderful couple.
If there is anyway Nancy & I can do to help out in the future , we shall try to give ya as much help as we can..
But as always we shall miss Gus & Debra on our future Rally's. We hope they will still part our our Heartland Gang...and enjoy everything Heartland and our friendship has to offer.

Hudson

Sorry not to say anything sooner, we just got back from a trip to one of those rare places with no cell service... :-(

Congratulations Eric & Dorothy and good luck with the chapter. We look forward to your first rally.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Eric and Dorothy;
I heard about your acceptance into the Heartland Chapter Leader position the other week when Bonnie and I were on the way to see my Dad after a medical event. I promised myself I would send you a congratulatory note when I got back. Well you see how my mind works.
We are so happy that you and Dorothy have accepted the position. There are no two people more qualified in the UNIVERSE. You above all others put so much into the Heartland Owners Club. We know it was a hard decision for you. If you ever need anything let us know. When you decide to have a rally, let us know and we will be there. You have supported us with your friendship and presence always. We will do the same. Thanks again for stepping up for the team.

Mickey and Bonnie

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Eric and Dorothy, How did I not find out about your taking the Chapter Leader positions for Virginia. That is just fabulous. And now we have to start planning a trip to help you with your first official rally. I can't wait. Looking forward to seeing you two next month in Mississippi. Let us know what your plans are for your trek southward. We could sure host you at a pre Rally campout at our favorite little COE park near Tupelo. I am really excited. Congrats again and Thanks for all you do for Heartland Owner Group. No one is more supportive and I expect you will get some payback now.
Hogan and Donna

funlabs

Eric and Dorothy - Dick and I would like to congratulate you. We'll miss Deb and Gus, but I can't think of a better pair to fill the void. we're hoping to get back into the rally mode this fall.

Deb Hazel

hillsonwheels

Does this mean another couple will have to step up their rally attendance and move into the rallyholics president and first lady roles? :confused::cool: