ElkRidge E30

JeremyN

Hello All,

We currently own a 2011 NT 28BRS, but have been looking at getting into a 5th wheel. One of the layouts that we really like is teh ElkRidge E30 model. We love the bunk area in the back for the kids especially. One thing that we noticed though, is that it just doesn't seem like there are very many options at all. In fact, on all the google images of ones that dealers have for sale, they just look so plain. Plus, it looks like all of them just have a CD player and radio in them. It almost looks like you won't be able to play DVD's or us MP3 players through that radio.

I guess we just have this really nicely loaded 28BRS now, and I don't want to sacrifice all the options that we have, just to get into a 5th wheel.

Any input on this would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Looks like someone is catching the 5th wheel bug. That tends to happen.

I always found that the trailers look better when you see them in person. We found that sometimes you can find video from dealers on YouTube. The video gives a better view of the unit. We found our North Trail 5er on YouTube after we bought it. It is still on there. Every once in awhile I bring it up and look at it. It is usually when I'm looking at something new.

jbeletti

If you find the perfect 5th wheel RV and layout for you, don't let the entertainment system dissuade you from it. That is an easy DIY upgrade if you want a system that can do more. If you want more and are not a DIYer, most dealers should be able to do an upgrade for you.