Trade in the 3010 now or wait for 2014 models?

ksmith555

We bought a 3010HD last summer and have loved it! But now everybody wants to tag along for trips :) so we are looking to trade in and upgrade to a larger model.
I must say I believe the HD's are the sharpest looking trailers out there, but we did some looking and there are some features on the new Fuzions that are pretty impressive and I can't help but wonder what 2014 models will bring because of the competition. I LOVE the outdoor kitchen on the new 3712CK but no second bath, but thats not a deal breaker. I also love the second awning, and the longer couch.
BUT the master bedroom is seriously lacking in comparison to the new Fuzions. And my husband likes the new 6 point level up feature on the Keystones also.
When are the 2014's out? Are there any new design features that can be shared? I would much rather wait on a future Cyclone than purchase the Fuzion!
And another suggestion, looks like there are less "HD" decals on the newer models...we love them all over like on the 2012's!

danemayer

Hi ksmith555,

Looks like you've been bit by the upgrade bug. You might want to call Heartland at 877-262-8032, tell them you're looking into upgrading from your 3010 and ask to speak with Cyclone sales. I think AJ, the Cyclone Product Manager monitors the forum, but may not see every post.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
All I can say is large bedroom??? Take a look at the 4100 with KING size bed, residential reseeded bath tub, 50" flat screen, his and her closets, half bath, outside refer, and soooooooo much more once you see this thing you will fall in love!!!!!!! If you have any questions about it please let me know. I am sure you will not be disappointed!!