Slide Out not sliding out

2007 Trailrunner, 27 BHS.
Tried to extend my slideout and nothing... The motor runs and I can see the manual rod attachment shaft (located to the left of the door) spinning. I've talked to one gentleman from my dealers repair department and he seemed to feel that it was a shear bolt. I tend to agree. However I'm at a loss as to where this component would be located. As I don't want to open the undercarriage any more than I have to, does anyone have any idea where this item is located?
Thanks in advance.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello pepegas187 and welcome to the forum. Lots of good information available here.
I am not familiar with the Trailrunner, so hopefully another Trailrunner owner will be able to help.
If your slide has a cross bar that operates some pinion gears you might try to up an adjustable wrench on that cross bar and open the slide by turning it.
If you are able to do that it might give you some room to look around for a shear pin.
Just a thought.
Come back and let us know how you fixed it.

Peace
Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Customer Svc may can give you advice on this. Give them a call - cant hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urban350

It sounds like the the same mecanism that was on my last SOB and the roll pin would brake conecting the cross bar to the gear. Easy fix once the hole is lined up.