2013 Oregon Chapter Rally Discussion

Do you want to go to Winchester Bay June 21-23?

• We'll be there but I prefer something else (below).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
We would love to attend your rally but will be in goshen then. We vacation in Oregon almost every year. We will be there after the national rally. How about Cape disappointment? accross from Astoria.

rickandjoyce

Thanks for the invite. Not knowing exactly our schedule right now - it sounds and looks like a great place.
Joyce and Rick

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We would love to attend your rally but will be in goshen then. We vacation in Oregon almost every year. We will be there after the national rally. How about Cape disappointment? accross from Astoria.

We have not been there, but I will check it out. Lots of the parks up there don't do well with large rigs or have meeting rooms. We stayed at Fort Stevens near Astoria and it does fine with big rigs, but the registration process makes it tough to keep rally sites together since it is a state park and uses Reserve America.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Debjer,
I see that you voted no for June at Winchester but I should look at something else you where going to post.

What is your suggestion? Did your post not come through?

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Well, it looks like Winchester Bay in June. I have called the park and am waiting for a confirmation from them. When I hear back, I'll make the formal announcement in the EVENTS section and we can all call and make our reservations. Early reservations will be necessary, especially for ocean front sites.

Thanks for participating.

Kristy

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
WOW...pretty overwhelming poll results! AnaLyn and I will try to make it! Graduation is the 13th I believe (today was the first day back) We have a couple of free nights at a park near Coos Bay so it might be a nice "get-a-way" after school is out! Good Luck with your rally and we hope to see you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.